Lose Chance for Gifts of Exploration?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Telly.4962

Telly.4962

I completed 100% maps, got title and opened chest, but did not have Gifts of Exploration… thought maybe there was another step, so looked at utube videos. I guess there was another icon next to the chest I was suppose to click on, but didn’t. It’s no longer there. Am I screwed?

I put too much work into this and don’t want to play the game anymore if all that work was wasted.

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

It should be there, are you sure you have every single thing though Most people miss the interest point in Blood coast by the order of whispers. If you got everything though, then submit a support ticket. The reward should’ve arrived as a coffer (like the daily) which contained the 2 gifts, trust me, there is no way to screw that up.

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

Telly.4962

I believe I have everything, “Been there done that” is listed as achievement, and I have option to list it as name title… I put a support ticket in… how reactive are they for tickets?

and thanks for the reply

Fortus.6175

Usually it doesnt take more than a business day, so dont worry, they will get to you rather quickly (customer support here is good) but in case that more than 48 hours have passed (remember, business day) and they havent responded, ther eis a thread that you can put your ticket number and a dev will personally see to it.

As for the problem itself, I think i remember reading somewhere that the reason that happened sometimes is because you gain the achievement in an instance, which make sit bug out. Log in into an open field and relog several times, it could fix it.

Legendary SoloQ

Telly.4962

Read on the wiki that one possible fix is to revisit every zone… that worked )

Telly.4962

And yes, I did gain it in an instance, so that may be the reason for the bug

Fortus.6175

Did it get fixed?

Legendary SoloQ

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

I completed 100% maps, got title and opened chest, but did not have Gifts of Exploration…

what was in the chest? The one you get at the 100% world completion contains only Gifts.
By the way, if you got your 100% in the Whispers hideout, you will get that instance’s chest – which is empty – but not the world completion chest. You will get that one only after you leave the instance.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

(edited by Astralporing.1957)

Telly.4962

Yes Fortus, it is fixed, once I revisited all the zones I received the Gifts of Exploration. I’m happy and can go to bed now )

Fortus.6175

im glad, enjoy that soon-to-be-legendary!

Legendary SoloQ