Lost Shores final event DC recompense?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: TomaszL.5340

TomaszL.5340

So what with recompense for people with DC in Lost Shores final event? I’m waiting for it and I don’t see any information about it.

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Well, Lost Shores forum area is moved on Archive, so well.. who knows.

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

Posted by: Culwenimos.1594

Culwenimos.1594

Be patient. It’s only been 4 days since the end of the event. They mentioned that they will re-imburse those who got disconnected just before the boss but it means they have to do it right. They have to discover who is eligible based on server logs etc. but that will take time, looking through it case by case. Or server by server.

Posted by: Vinny.6924

Vinny.6924

Its been handled.

The put out a survey and some dude made a big speach about some other bullkitten.

Lost Shores archived along with all complaints and threads that pose as a major reminder that we are still waiting on it.

Swept under the rug. This thread may be closed at some point as well.

Commander Ahria – Warrior – Stormbluff Isle

Posted by: VampiroAlhazred.3702

VampiroAlhazred.3702

ANet, please don’t forget about us. We want our well-deserved rewards. Is there any new information? What kind of solution are you working on?

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

That said, i received an update of my ticket, asking to be patient and an update of my ticket will come.

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

Posted by: Cyrus.8261

Cyrus.8261

It’s probably one hell of a job, combing through gigabytes of logs to find the players that were in the fight, then finding a reliable test to see if they didn’t already get the loot on another overflow. It’s not as easy as checking for a bag in every players inventory and mailing them a loot bag if they don’t have one.

I’m sure a number of players have already hidden their 20 slot bag and amulet in a guild bank or other storage (level 2 alt) hoping they’ll get another shot at precursors.
They probably need to make a patch just to create a new item that has the same drop rates as the real chest. Simply mailing random exotics will never be accepted by those that don’t get a precursor.

Just give it a week or two before deciding ANet “went back on their promise”…

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

So what with recompense for people who couldn’t make it to this one time event but would like a free 20 slot item box and some precursors?

Posted by: bugmug.7940

bugmug.7940

Those people are plain dumb…thats all

I still wait for the compense as well, though. Kind of said, that they didnt event say anything new for the last days -.-

Posted by: Gilandred.9870

Gilandred.9870

So what with recompense for people who couldn’t make it to this one time event but would like a free 20 slot item box and some precursors?

While I don’t think anyone should be compensated because they weren’t able to participate in a one time only event, I DO think the value of the rewards given were way out of line relative to the effort put forth. If the rewards were a couple of rares and such there probably wouldn’t be as big of an issue. This was a lottery with huge prizes, but many people couldn’t even buy a ticket.

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

While I don’t think anyone should be compensated because they weren’t able to participate in a one time only event, I DO think the value of the rewards given were way out of line relative to the effort put forth. If the rewards were a couple of rares and such there probably wouldn’t be as big of an issue. This was a lottery with huge prizes, but many people couldn’t even buy a ticket.

Pretty much spot on.

I don’t like the idea of one time events but I can deal with it especially with the buggy mess this sounds like it was (and the first 2 in LA were).

But given out rewards worth anywhere between 20 to 300 gold was really stupid for something that not everybody can do.

Posted by: mcwurth.2081

mcwurth.2081

It’s probably one hell of a job, combing through gigabytes of logs to find the players that were in the fight, then finding a reliable test to see if they didn’t already get the loot on another overflow. It’s not as easy as checking for a bag in every players inventory and mailing them a loot bag if they don’t have one.

I’m sure a number of players have already hidden their 20 slot bag and amulet in a guild bank or other storage (level 2 alt) hoping they’ll get another shot at precursors.
They probably need to make a patch just to create a new item that has the same drop rates as the real chest. Simply mailing random exotics will never be accepted by those that don’t get a precursor.

Just give it a week or two before deciding ANet “went back on their promise”…

i dont think account bound items can go in the guild bank an they can still see if you got it or not.

Posted by: azmodeus.3409

azmodeus.3409

why would you expect recompense for you DC’ing during the event? their servers didn’t crash, seems illogical for ppl to expect something because of it.

dont’ hold your breath the one time event was just that…as it SHOULD be.

Posted by: TomaszL.5340

TomaszL.5340

Any new infos??

Posted by: Hycinthus.6483

Hycinthus.6483

I think there won’t be any new info anytime soon…