Lost Starting Head Gear Appearance. Can I Get It Back?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Soccerspeed.7165

Soccerspeed.7165

So on my engineer, I went to the HoM and got Heritage Armor to see how it looked. “Ok, ok, not bad,” I said. However, I did like the eye-piece I had on him to begin with. I thought to myself all I have to do is wait. As it turns out, for all classes, the head piece turns into a generic light/medium/heavy head piece to be shared amongst all classes. Does this mean I can no longer get my eye-piece that I liked so much on my engineer (or starting head pieces on any class for that matter)?

Posted by: Passive Aggressive.3154

Passive Aggressive.3154

I’m pretty sure I saw at least one of the eye patch options on another armor set. Go to the pvp lockers and preview the medium armor and you might see it there (which should give you the name of that armor so you can see if it is available to buy or as a dungeon set).

Also be sure to preview all the armor options in your personal story rewards before you choose which one you want. Some of them have nice skins and maybe this one is available again.

Not sure about other classes headpieces though. Like I have the glowing white eyes on my Necro alt which I plan on keeping since I doubt that one is available anywhere else.

“Do what you want to do and don’t tell other people how to behave.” ~ Ruth Stout

Posted by: Ticee.2451

Ticee.2451

Well actually you can make a new character and drop the starter headpiece in your bank, and then just put that on your old engineer.. I know you can do it with the necro head tattoos at least, so you probably can with the rest as well, although not 100% certain.