Lost all desire to play.

Lost all desire to play.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Thrice Over.3910

Thrice Over.3910

Goodbye everyone.

It’s sad to say goodbye to this game as the content of this game was enjoyable and well done. But after the latest patch I realized the content is fashioned to only players who have a big social network and countless hours of dedicated game time.

The Jeweler Profession is rendered useless, the new gear is a slap in the face to anyone who leveled their profession to 400.

Small guilds are discouraged. The guild missions make it impossible to maintain a small guild that wants loyal members.

The dungeons fail. At first I wasn’t going to let the fact that the dungeons our un eventful stop me from having fun doing them. But now they seem useless you don’t need them for monthlies and so far I only see them offering exotic gear with points. the chests at the end blow. It’s better to equip all Magic Find gear and kill 80s with a small group then do a dungeon.

The Smoker’s Corner at Maw is gone. Not everyone has alts so the one chest a day blows. I know Maw wasn’t meant to be a grinding spot, but that is what it turned into and those that want to grind and be social should have that right. We pay for the game and a group of us found enjoyment in that, and it hurts to have it taken away.

I know other parts of the game may seemed to have been hurting b/c a large number stayed at maw. But Maw is where we all grouped up and went to dungeons, dragons, and other events. Maws gone and there is no good place on my server to group up.

I’ve lost all desire to play it honestly is very depressing to be forced to not play the game the way I’ve enjoyed playing it. I’m not the only one who feels this way, and I hope that one day I can return.

Lost all desire to play.

Posted by: kRiza krimos.1637

kRiza krimos.1637

Good bye and thanx for all the fish!

Lost all desire to play.

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello Thrice Over.

While we appreciate that you took the time to send us your feedback, “I quit” threads are not allowed on the forums as they are not conducive to creating a friendly community nor do they have room for constructive discussion. As such, this thread has been closed.

Thanks for your understanding.