Luminous Weapon Skins

Luminous Weapon Skins

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: bcatt.1956

bcatt.1956

Please release these soon to the black lion weapon vendor. These are simply too good to have as simply a 5th year anniversary. I don’t mind them being anniversary only, but make it for any/every anniversary. They are simply too good to be locked away behind the 5th anniversary. You could use the money… I vote black lion weapon vendor very soon.

Luminous Weapon Skins

Posted by: Beorn Raukar.4328

Beorn Raukar.4328

It is good we have some nice exclusive skins. Probably from the 5th birthday forward you can get 2 skin choices from the set which I think rewards loyalty to the game.

Luminous Weapon Skins

Posted by: WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

It is good we have some nice exclusive skins. Probably from the 5th birthday forward you can get 2 skin choices from the set which I think rewards loyalty to the game.

I agree with you on this and if you lets say have 2 toons that do this . then you got a pretty good chance maybe to get them all . but will say more toons you use for this the best chances you will have getting them all . or at least should

no new system upgrades coming

Luminous Weapon Skins

Posted by: crashburntoo.7431

crashburntoo.7431

I agree with you on this and if you lets say have 2 toons that do this . then you got a pretty good chance maybe to get them all . but will say more toons you use for this the best chances you will have getting them all . or at least should

The Luminous Weapon Skins are part of the 5th Birthday Present for the account, not characters. Everyone’s best yield is 2/year, as long as we get to open something each year from 5th forward.

Edit: Assuming also that we’re capped at 2/year, maybe they’ll give us a choice of 3 for our 6th birthday…

Guild: From the Ashes Risen [FENX]
Server: Tarnished Coast

Luminous Weapon Skins

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

They are from achievement, so having more characters won’t make you get them any faster.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November