Lunatic Inquisition... ... just... WHY?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Bishop.7140

Bishop.7140

So hyped about Halloween content. Jump puzzle! Chance for Greatsaw! and finally, after all the achievements are done. HIDE AND SEEK MINI GAME!

Lunatic Inquisition no where to be found.
WHY?

I don’t know how to develop a game, but keep up a content that was already made into the game should not be so difficult right?

Yes, the game is unbalanced, and there are exploits for both the seeker and the peasant, but that does not take out the fun because it is a mini game, and there are no leader board for it!

I am looking forward to Snowball fight arena during new year as well.

Please, for love of … human race… don’t take away snowball fight.

Posted by: Pockets.3201

Pockets.3201

I don’t know. I did it last year to max out the AP on the repeatable achievement and the peasants getting out of reach gradually became annoying. I’m guessing they didn’t have time to properly fix the map.

Posted by: Bishop.7140

Bishop.7140

Maybe I’m one of the few that enjoys Lunatic Inquisition.
From what I can tell no one really cares about this content lol.
O well, ill cry in me pillow.

Posted by: Moonlit.6421

Moonlit.6421

Other ppl do, sadly just not as many. Gotta account for the ppl who may have joined this year or not seen it last time as well but there’s been a about 3 other threads about it

Posted by: Weindrasi.3805

Weindrasi.3805

I agree, Lunatic Inquisition is my favorite Halloween activity. I look forward to it ABOVE ALL ELSE.
I’m horribly disappointed by this. Bring it back, Anet!

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

At least we got Reaper’s Rumble back. I can’t count the number of threads/posts asking for it to come back over the years.

To be honest, I didn’t even remember Lunatic Inquisition was missing this year. I hope you all get your wish for its return next year.

Good luck.