Lvl 30 Dungeon

Lvl 30 Dungeon

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mokesh.9286

Mokesh.9286

Hi, I am very new to this game. My experience here so far has been awesome. The game itself is very interesting, but I must say I kind of disappointed about not being able to do my first dungeon after reaching the required level for it. Every group I try to join via the LFG option I get kick because I am not level 80. I mean come on its a level 30 dungeon. I’ve been leveling up alone, and finally taught “yes its time to do a dungeon as a group and can’t”.

Sorry if this offends anyone, and please don’t criticize my grammar.

Lvl 30 Dungeon

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Hi, I am very new to this game. My experience here so far has been awesome. The game itself is very interesting, but I must say I kind of disappointed about not being able to do my first dungeon after reaching the required level for it. Every group I try to join via the LFG option I get kick because I am not level 80. I mean come on its a level 30 dungeon. I’ve been leveling up alone, and finally taught “yes its time to do a dungeon as a group and can’t”.

If you get kicked from the groups, try organizing your own group. You can ask for players around Level 30, or for those willing to teach, or whatever you want. Make sure you enter the Dungeon first, and you won’t be able to be kicked from it, either. =)

Lvl 30 Dungeon

Posted by: Mokesh.9286

Mokesh.9286

If you get kicked from the groups, try organizing your own group. You can ask for players around Level 30, or for those willing to teach, or whatever you want. Make sure you enter the Dungeon first, and you won’t be able to be kicked from it, either. =)

Thanks for the reply, I tried that, but its hard finding players my level. Or maybe its because I am to new to the game that noone wants to invite me.

Lvl 30 Dungeon

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I can only suggest you try some different headers for your LFG dungeon group. Another suggestion is to find a guild to join, and ask for help with the dungeons.

With the big sale going on, there may be an influx of new players, so your chances may improve. Or, you could spend some time in WvW while the Tournament is on because lots of the people are there (for the rewards and fun!), right now. Good luck.

Lvl 30 Dungeon

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

if you want you can add me. Il help yah tomorrow if you’re on.

Lvl 30 Dungeon

Posted by: Xbon.9086

Xbon.9086

Join a guild and set up a dungeon group with them; people under 80 usually aren’t efficient for dungeons to speedrun them anyways, and the level 30 dungeon isn’t the best one to start on, start with CM @ 40, it’s a little more relaxing.

Lvl 30 Dungeon

Posted by: Sylvanwood.2746

Sylvanwood.2746

Most people do not mind taking an on-level for AC story, since most people don’t do speed runs for story mode (especially AC even if it’s for the daily). Explore is a different thing. Few people are comfortable with a low level for explore unless you are experienced in the dungeon, which you are not – the moment they see your AP it’s kick. Keep trying to find groups for the story, you’ll get one eventually I’m sure. I cannot imagine why people would insist on max level for story…

[Jade Quarry]

Lvl 30 Dungeon

Posted by: Casmurro.9046

Casmurro.9046

I think you are getting kicked because you are joining groups for explorable mode, which is lvl 35 and most groups like to run it with lvl 80s so they can speedrun it faster. Story mode dungeons are easier and people usually dont require lvl 80s to run it.

Lvl 30 Dungeon

Posted by: Nage.1520

Nage.1520

Xbon is right. You should join a guild of like-minded players and enjoy the dungeon with friends, instead of having to try to find strangers to run with you. It’s a much better experience anyway.

Lvl 30 Dungeon

Posted by: Teratus.2859

Teratus.2859

This is not new and it does put people off playing dungeon content
I went though it myself

if you aint level 80 and full zerkers most parties will just boot you out

it is very annoying and it really ruins this game

that being said there are people out there myself included who do not care about level or gear
If I see you looking for a party group I’ll be more than willing to join you providing you are on a EU server since I can’t play with American ones

Lvl 30 Dungeon

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

You aren’t the first, and (sadly) won’t be the last, to have this issue. My suggestion would be to advertise your group along the lines of: “Story, casual, beginner” or some such and see if you have some better luck.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Lvl 30 Dungeon

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

Also, join an active and helpful guild. A lot of nice people play and are willing to lend some time to help guildies. I paired up with a guildie I’d never even talked to before and I helped him finish 100% on a zone, then he helped me do the same on another. Sometimes being a fellow guildie is enough.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)