Lyssa runes super nerf?

Lyssa runes super nerf?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Heizero.9183

Heizero.9183

So… I thought the change was just going to be a reduction on the condi clear. Which Is understandable.

However why is it losing even further utility on the Boon gain? The entire reason I had the rune set was for the 5 sec of stability and the Aegis.

Now instead of being able to pop it in a time when I need the stability for a getaway or to chase through a static wall, I get….nothing.

It’s in my honest opinion a really horrible decision to take a rune set that only works well with certain builds in certain situations and completely tear the usefulness out of it. I just don’t see the point in nerfing a niche set to such extremes.

Please someone tell me this is some typo and it will still give boons on use T.T

Otherwise could Anet consider not completely nerfing this set into the stone age?

Please and thanks.

P.S. I’m aware I’m totally QQing but I feel like this was done without really consulting community feedback on the changes at all and that it might have gone overboard.

Commander Unyielding Shadow – Human Thief
Champion Shadow
Better Luck Next Time [BLNT]-Sea of Sorrows

Lyssa runes super nerf?

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

Lyssa is a niche set? What?

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Lyssa runes super nerf?

Heizero.9183

Lyssa is a niche set? What?

The majority of classes and builds do not use the set. Only a minority do.

Champion Shadow

Lyssa runes super nerf?

kokiman.2364

Well at least it has its uses not like the x other runesets that are pretty much useless on any class, maybe you should complain about them aswell

GuildWars 2

Lyssa runes super nerf?

Heizero.9183

Well at least it has its uses not like the x other runesets that are pretty much useless on any class, maybe you should complain about them aswell

I’ve already complained about broken vampirism runes in the past. =D

Champion Shadow

Lyssa runes super nerf?

Heizero.9183

Either way it’s counter productive to say x rune set sucks and Lyssa has it’s uses…. so instead of making x set stronger, NERF LYSSA!

Champion Shadow

Lyssa runes super nerf?

kokiman.2364

Either way it’s counter productive to say x rune set sucks and Lyssa has it’s uses…. so instead of making x set stronger, NERF LYSSA!

Or maybe they’ll just tone down Lyssa a bit and give other runesets a similar mechanic. Complaining about it at this stage is pointless because that change will be in the patch, I’d suggest you to make another thread about this topic once the patch comes out and you played a little bit with the other runesets.

GuildWars 2

Lyssa runes super nerf?

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

It is a super nerf…

Lyssa runes will go from a pretty popular set, for a variety of different reasons, to hardly anyone using them anymore. Typically what happens after a harsh nerf…

All nerfs do generally is limit choice, dumb down the game more, force players to move onto something else and occasionally if they are really kittened about it quit…sooooo negative…

Lyssa runes super nerf?

Posted by: Kadin.2356

Kadin.2356

Yea it’s a bit much. I don’t use them myself but now it’s not even something I’d consider. I really hope they revert the change as it wasn’t overpowering to begin with, just useful.