MAY THE STARS GUIDE YOU *gag*

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Banrigh.5932

Banrigh.5932

EphemeralWallaby.7643
………. I’d also like to extend this request to the job-o-tron backpack, Log-r-Tron, Mine-r-Tron, and Reap-r-Tron. I love what they have to say, but I don’t need to hear their puns every-other-gather… especially when I’m farming.
~EW

OMG I CAN’T TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HATE THE BACKPACK JOB-O-TRON!!!!
if you’re in a party with someone who has it, it constantly talks and it’s annoying as kittens!!!! makes me want to throw things!!!

Banrigh
Disa Wyrmhunter – Druid/Ranger
Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: Epphyx.5078

Epphyx.5078

My favorite would from Pagga encampment in Orr.

The sylvari : “You look like you can handle a few Drakes”.

This is not a few drakes it’s a kittening champion risen Broodmother….

I think this NPC was under the influence of Mordremoth from the start and tryed to have the PC killed so we would stand a chande against Mordy.

Posted by: stale.9785

stale.9785

You look like you could handle some drakes!

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

I want to see a joke mission where all of the enemies use Npc greetings as battlecries. Imagine somebody trying to kill you while shouting, “May the stars guide you!”

That would be awesome!

This thread does remind me of something I noticed during Halloween, how the tour guide and Master Carver sounded twice as loud as King Thorn during Mad King says, when I was trying to hear him. They should be turned down, or HE should be turned up, next year.

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

I honestly tune out most of these things so I just don’t notice them anymore. The only one I can’t seem to is that Norn woman in Hoelbrak that yells,

“Take heed! I haven’t taken leave of me senses! I’ve seen creatures of metal and steam!”

Really, lady? I thought we covered why they were there years ago. Get with the times.

She…
She really needs to be removed.
O_O

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

you know what else i hate? having to turn dialogue off every time i enter PVP because i dont want to hear the stupid pirate yell YOUR FACE IS UNDER ATTACK

seriously anet work on your audio options

Posted by: fourhim.3584

fourhim.3584

From the new zone, baby quaggan talking to bears around the fires “like QUAGGAN!”

gag

Posted by: Spook.5847

Spook.5847

Death, good. As someone who has recently lost a brother and a friend to suicide, that tagline turns my stomach every time I hear it, so may the stars guide you just doesn’t bother me at all.

That’s an odd thing to say, since suicide is a personal choice.

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

Lets see the colour of your coin!

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

Oh... I didnt see you there!

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

Posted by: Squee.7829

Squee.7829

I also like how the Kodan armor repair NPC’s tell you “Good as new! Unless you start up bear-wrangling, this should last you a while.”
I’m all “Is that a subtle challenge, bear-man?”

Leader and sole member of the “Bring Penguins to Tyria” movement.