[MF] Permanent one time consumables or

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

timed consumable.

This one is for Anet if possible, I would like to clear all doubts all forum goers have.

As for permanent; lets say you have 122% MF (what i currently have on my one and only gear and main character) with zerker gear and CM runes and one explorer, ascended gear with infusions and so on, will I be given all that as something now becomes account bound into the achievements, where all other MF stuff I find I just useit and adds up to the account,

OR

Timed consumable in which Im given a the equivalent in MF boosts in which you use them as you please, and all MF you gain later on comes in the form of MF boosts that last lets say 5 hours. Example; salavage a green, it drops a MF boost of 3% for 1 hour, then you can use when you want.

In which case the question would come; will it stack in quantity or time? If it were quantity, whats the cap? If it were duration, then whats the highest amount we will get? 50%, 70%, 100%?

Or is there another system?

Thanks in advanced!

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

(edited by Fortus.6175)

Posted by: HawkMeister.4758

HawkMeister.4758

. In the near future, we’ll detail the system we’ll use to replace the existing magic find items.
Our goal will be to have as little disruption as possible to those who currently own items with a magic find stat on them.

I fear this is your only answer for the NEAR future.
I´m not so sure ANet even has finalized what to do with that useless MF stat yet.

Polish > hype

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

. In the near future, we’ll detail the system we’ll use to replace the existing magic find items.
Our goal will be to have as little disruption as possible to those who currently own items with a magic find stat on them.

I fear this is your only answer for the NEAR future.
I´m not so sure ANet even has finalized what to do with that useless MF stat yet.

well thats sad, hopefully they make it a little bit clearer here!

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

Posted by: Alissah.9281

Alissah.9281

I hope it will be a permanent consumable… I just hate it when everything i gain dissapears into nothingness after a while .

New Rainbow Guild – An open-minded guild exclusively for Transgender people!
Warning: link may contain traces of awesome.
Lyssa’s Grimoire – a guide every Mesmer should read.