Mad King Says timer

Mad King Says timer

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Drant.5902

Drant.5902

The event repeats every 2 hour on the even numbered hours server time schedule, at Lion’s Court [&BCkEAAA=] in Lion’s Arch. Countdown timer here.

To do this event you type “/” then the action the Mad King NPC says, so if he says sit, you type in chat “/sit”. There are more emotes listed in the wiki.

(edited by Drant.5902)

Mad King Says timer

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

To clarify, you ONLY type the emote if he says “Your Mad King Says” before commanding you. It’s like the old game Simon Says.

And if he says your mad king says to say YES, then type /yes, not /say yes. It’s still an emote, all the responses to him are grey text emotes.

Mad King Says timer

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Since this is the first time I’ve been able to participate in this, I have what is probably a silly question: do you have to have him highlighted/selected when you do the emotes?

~EW

Mad King Says timer

Donari.5237

You do not, EW. Just be near him. It does help to put a target on him, though, because he periodically teleports around the plaza and you need to run over to him. The target circle sticks through the teleport so it’s easier to spot him fast.

Mad King Says timer

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

Thanks for the link!

Mad King Says timer

Posted by: Drant.5902

Drant.5902

The Halloween events with devs is happening now for 1 hour.

Mad King Says timer

Donari.5237

The Halloween events with devs is happening now for 1 hour.

If anyone on NA is in the map with the devs, please invite me so I can get in that map