Magic carpet as glider?

Magic carpet as glider?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

Since we got the toy “Magic Carpet” and now the suitable characteranimation for a glider seen on the SAB-Cloud glider, why cant anet add a glider with the same animation, only as the carpet. People owning the carpet already should ofc get it then per mail.

Magic carpet as glider?

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

Only if they allowed the Witch’s Broom as a glider, too. :P

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

Magic carpet as glider?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I’m surprised they haven’t made both of these into gliders already. They definitely should be.

I keep hoping the Holographic wings will be made into gliders too. If they’d been released after HoT I’m sure they would be.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Magic carpet as glider?

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

Since we got the toy “Magic Carpet” and now the suitable characteranimation for a glider seen on the SAB-Cloud glider, why cant anet add a glider with the same animation, only as the carpet. People owning the carpet already should ofc get it then per mail.

They probably can … but I’ll bet that whatever the technical problem with making the animation work for “standing on a glider” rather than the flying stuff hard was only recently solved. So … now they have the ability to do it again, but it’s the first time, and they need to work out if that rework of the super-old things is worth more than, eg, xpac 2 and the next LS episodes…

Magic carpet as glider?

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

I would be tempted to buy that.

It would be my first glider purchase.

Magic carpet as glider?

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

I would be tempted to buy that.

It would be my first glider purchase.

While it would be ‘unfortunate’ to have to buy a glider version of a broom and magic carpet I already own, I would be willing to pay to support the cause.