Posted by: CrusaderMichael.9245

CrusaderMichael.9245

Wait. Were minis ever great?

Minis stand there.

They look pretty, or ugly.

They move a little, or a lot.

They are brightly colored, or dull.

They are expensive, or cheap.

But they are pretty useless. About as useless as a tulip on a warrior’s foot.

Why do minis have to be so useless? Is there some law of the universe concerning Minis I’m unaware of? Is there some great reason why a pet can have a function, but a mini has to be as useful as 3 atoms of oxygen ?

Minis should have functionality.

Like GW2 Pokemon.

Minis should be able to fight one another. 1v1, or 20 v 20 if we want.
Run off and pick up items.
Whatever you come up with.

But not, nothing.

Having no function whatsoever, minis are, to a massive ton of people, utterly worthless beyond their sale value.

I want to be able to kick my mini. Punt my mini. I want to be able to set my mini on fire if it’s been a bad mini. I want to be able to hit a key and watch it puff up and explode too. I want my mini to beg for my forgiveness once I’ve hit it a few times.

Don’t like this in a mini? Cool. Don’t use a mini of something evil. You can have a Princess Doll mini and talk about tea with it and pat it on its little princess head.

But most of all I want minis to be able to fight in Mini Wars. And I want to be able to place bets on the fights.

Though, if we gave minis even just 1 single little itty bitty use, they would be INFINITELY more valuable than they are now.

Minis should finally, after GW1, and into GW2, be Made Great Again, or for the first time, 2016.

And it’s OK players, we’ll make ANET pay for all the development costs to do this. Won’t cost us a penny.

Make Minis Great Again 2016

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

no no NO! I’m sorry but I guess I COULD understand your other makeXgreat2016 threads, but this one? You are literally demanding to change minis, minis have always been purely cosmetic and nothing more, so the “again” is redundant. Do I want more? All I wish Anet could is fix the bug where minis sometimes uncheck (this bug has been generous with me btw) and make minis almost as fast as a ranger pet/minion.

And you idea of pokemon would be the same as WoW, really dumb but in a way entertaining. Also if Anet were to implement the idea, that would make gemstore minis pay2win. “Ricky has a mini angry gift! no fair! I want it!”

Make Minis Great Again 2016

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Again?

Reminds me of those ‘release all dormant account character names’ threads. The usual response to those is, “Use your imagination.”

Good luck.