Make Winter's presence sellable :)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: asterix.9614

asterix.9614

I know people will tell me tough luck that I wasn’t able to craft it during the 2 months, but for personal reason I couldn’t play gw2. Please can winter’s presence be tradeable via the tp, like nightfury skin is, I would absolutely love to have the snow aura as it fits with my reaper style perfectly. Or can the winterpresence be turned into an upgrade or infusion so it can be bought from the tp, \o/ pretty please O_O

I am playing that game where the floor is made out of lava, imma stuck in bed

Posted by: Rasimir.6239

Rasimir.6239

As far as I know, the winter’s presence collection will return next wintersday, so you’ll be able to get it about 10 months from now.

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

It is a collection, it should be available every year from now on. (Except for people like me who cannot do that jumping puzzle.)

If it were selleable the price would be horrid. Just the drinks would cost about 600 gold.

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

If it were selleable the price would be horrid. Just the drinks would cost about 600 gold.

That wouldn’t be much of a rise. Masterful Toast already costs 522~545 gold (5.22~5.45 silver, times 10,000,) and the price during Wintersday was pretty consistently over 700g, and well over 600g.

Cool as the skin is, that’s too rich for my blood~

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

I think if Anet sold more auras in the gem store, they would get rich. XD

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

That wouldn’t be much of a rise. Masterful Toast already costs 522~545 gold (5.22~5.45 silver, times 10,000,) and the price during Wintersday was pretty consistently over 700g, and well over 600g.

Cool as the skin is, that’s too rich for my blood~

But much cheaper than the other three items that produce those kind of effects.