Make a unique teleport scroll

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: RColombari.5867

RColombari.5867

Hello Arenanet, I hope you see this topic.
With the coming of the new map ‘’ Draconis Mons’, I saw myself with a problem:
Another teleport scroll in my shared inventory, currently all my slots are full, so … the Draconic Mons scroll does not fit.
My idea then is the following, just do only one teleport scroll that can choose which maps you want to teleport, this saving space in the inventory, it would be 1 shared slot for that scroll instead of 5.
I hope you like the idea, it would be very useful.

Posted by: Lite Ning Strike.5203

Lite Ning Strike.5203

Hello Arenanet, I hope you see this topic.
With the coming of the new map ‘’ Draconis Mons’, I saw myself with a problem:
Another teleport scroll in my shared inventory, currently all my slots are full, so … the Draconic Mons scroll does not fit.
My idea then is the following, just do only one teleport scroll that can choose which maps you want to teleport, this saving space in the inventory, it would be 1 shared slot for that scroll instead of 5.
I hope you like the idea, it would be very useful.

Would love someway to combine scrolls then select location……..

The First and Only Blaq Sheep

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

People have been asking for this and it would be nice. I used shared inv slots but now they have more chapters than slots I was dedicating to it. Oh well, for the rare times I go to Bloodstone or Doric I can just WP.

Posted by: Hevoskuuri.3891

Hevoskuuri.3891

I don’t really see the problem here. Just TP all of your toons there with the scroll to unlock the waypoint, and then put it in your bank or throw it away.

Posted by: BunjiKugashira.9754

BunjiKugashira.9754

I haven’t bought a single teleport scroll, because I know they’d use way too much space. A teleport book or folder, where we can “store” all our teleport scrolls would solve this problem.

Shana Flamewielder
Sylvari Elementalist of [SFF]
Abaddons Maul

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

All in the bank because I have a permanent bank access in my shared inventory. But is is a waste of my bank space (just like blade shards that don’t stack —but they SHOULD) so a separate area to store them would be appreciated.

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

I haven’t bought a single teleport scroll, because I know they’d use way too much space. A teleport book or folder, where we can “store” all our teleport scrolls would solve this problem.

A solution if you only plan to go to the zone with a single character but if you are an altoholic and can be in the new zone with any of them on a given day. Well, unless you particularly like grinding the initial instance over a dozen times ….

Posted by: Faaris.8013

Faaris.8013

A solution if you only plan to go to the zone with a single character but if you are an altoholic and can be in the new zone with any of them on a given day. Well, unless you particularly like grinding the initial instance over a dozen times ….

But as soon as all of your alts visited the zone once, they don’t need a scroll anymore because they can use a waypoint, so just rotate it through them and then bank it.

Herleve – Ruins of Surmia

Posted by: DoctorDing.5890

DoctorDing.5890

But as soon as all of your alts visited the zone once, they don’t need a scroll anymore because they can use a waypoint, so just rotate it through them and then bank it.

WHAT?? And waste a couple of silver pieces each time?? Are you mad??? xD

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Joking aside, I don’t move my toons around much, so I’m not even worried about the waypoint costs. The only reason I’d even consider purchasing teleport scrolls is to gain access to new maps without doing the story (a type of gating that I’m against in principle).

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: DoctorDing.5890

DoctorDing.5890

Joking aside, I don’t move my toons around much, so I’m not even worried about the waypoint costs. The only reason I’d even consider purchasing teleport scrolls is to gain access to new maps without doing the story (a type of gating that I’m against in principle).

I’m also not really worried about the WP costs but now that I have a few of those LS3 scrolls I do find myself using them to get closer to my target WP for big map hops. You can save a couple of silver. So maybe I am secretly worried about the costs!