Make all Dungeon Story Solo

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

Just like with Arah, I don’t see a huge reason not to have the story mode from the dungeons able to be soloed.

There is A LOT of missed information in the personal story, that would normally fit into these dungeons, that players miss because they are there to do THIER story, not the story of them and 4 random other players featuring Destiny’s Edge.

It would make sense to have this story info available to the personal story player.

And on the same topic of the dungeons and their modes, you could have the story modes all balanced around their respective levels, and rebalance the explorable modes for a level 80 experience. Perhaps try and find a way to trend them away from just being gold farms. Rework the rewards a bit, since all the dungeon token armor (Exotics with tokens) is level 80 anyways, the dungeons themselves should just be rebalanced around full 80.

Make a new set of rewards for the appropriate level (story level) and have everything else set for max. (there is no reason to get dungeon armor pre-80…other than to salvage, it doesn’t even make sense how the current reward design is set up.)

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

Posted by: Superfrick.1536

Superfrick.1536

I like the idea of the story dungeons becoming soloable at their intended level. It would make for a cleaner story experience.

Posted by: Storm.1653

Storm.1653

how about , NEW DUNGEONS. i think we maybe due

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

I would have supported, did so in fact, this idea before Arah Story was changed. Having seen just how much the instanced was gutted in the process, I can no longer do so.

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

I don’t know, i’m kind of torn, on the one hand, yes it would be easier to do so to tell the entire story. On the other hand, some people love to do these as group things as they lvl, and it’s good for breaking up the lvling experience and adding smth new: group content.

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

I don’t know, i’m kind of torn, on the one hand, yes it would be easier to do so to tell the entire story. On the other hand, some people love to do these as group things as they lvl, and it’s good for breaking up the lvling experience and adding smth new: group content.

You still can do the entire personal story with 5 people, so that wouldn’t change, it would just scale from 1-5 now, instead of just requiring 5 (for dungeon story)

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

You still can do the entire personal story with 5 people, so that wouldn’t change, it would just scale from 1-5 now, instead of just requiring 5 (for dungeon story)

It doesn’t require 5 now.

The scaling for 5 doesn’t seem to really work (or at least doesnt work well) in Arah story.

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

I would like to see this also

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Dungeons have been officially abandoned, so I don’t think this is going to happen.