Make ambrite weapons sellable on tp

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Klonex.4562

Klonex.4562

while i do agree with some of you – it’s perm. content and people have a lot of time to do this though like a lot of the other zones in other places. once this dies down it gets super hard to do events by yourself. even with guilds, events that require a lot of people to participate are barely successfully done. so yes, weapons such as these really should be on the TP. the majority of people complain about perm. content but when they put it in after a bit no one goes there anymore.

~Krystal <3 Angela ~
~ I taught cows how to Moo! ~

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

After playing a bit with the content last night, I’d also like to add that I wish the Unidentified Fossils were tradable. I’ve previewed the Ambrite skins. I don’t like the look of them, but now I have one Fossil that’s account bound and there’s absolutely nothing I can do with it. It has no vendor value, so I can’t sell it. The identified fossils are also account bound, so I can’t sell those either. Even if I went the entire route of crafting an Ambrite weapon (that again, I don’t want), I STILL can’t sell it. It is literally a worthless, useless drop to me.

But destroying it seems like such a waste when I KNOW there is someone, maybe many someones, who would be glad to buy it from me. Making these tradable would make both of us happy.

At the very least, ANet, make Gentt trade something like Geodes or maybe even Lumps of Ambrite for unwanted Fossils so we can at least convert them into something useful if we don’t like the Ambrite weapons.

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

After playing a bit with the content last night, I’d also like to add that I wish the Unidentified Fossils were tradable. I’ve previewed the Ambrite skins. I don’t like the look of them, but now I have one Fossil that’s account bound and there’s absolutely nothing I can do with it. It has no vendor value, so I can’t sell it. The identified fossils are also account bound, so I can’t sell those either. Even if I went the entire route of crafting an Ambrite weapon (that again, I don’t want), I STILL can’t sell it. It is literally a worthless, useless drop to me.

But destroying it seems like such a waste when I KNOW there is someone, maybe many someones, who would be glad to buy it from me. Making these tradable would make both of us happy.

At the very least, ANet, make Gentt trade something like Geodes or maybe even Lumps of Ambrite for unwanted Fossils so we can at least convert them into something useful if we don’t like the Ambrite weapons.

I agree on all parts!

Posted by: Vakrir.4829

Vakrir.4829

Well within 2 weeks, you’ll log into T1 sandstorms by default.

“Megaservers”

Posted by: Aetheldrake.6395

Aetheldrake.6395

what? it’s already possible to trade and sell some of the strongest things, and you want them to allow you to trade and sell STRONGER things?

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

To be honest, this is really unfair. I plan on making 4 or 5 amberite weapons since I like them so much (they remind me of the mania amber weapons from the oblivion shivering isles expansion) and it irks me that I’ve opened 60 chests and still haven’t gotten one, while other people get one on their first or second try and will never even use it. Thats such bullkitten.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

Posted by: Tagus Eleuthera.7305

Tagus Eleuthera.7305

I’d prefer if more new skins were account bound, personally. Our TP is totally manipulated by the rich players, so its nice when ANET forces players to actually play the game to get things. I’m surprised they did it this early in season 2 though. Usually they save that for the “big reward” at the end of something, like the WvW chest or the helm from defeating Scarlett.

(edited by Tagus Eleuthera.7305)

Posted by: dagrdagaz.4913

dagrdagaz.4913

“Megaservers”

Yes, even with megaservers!

Posted by: Vakrir.4829

Vakrir.4829

“Megaservers”

Would you care to make a bet?

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

“Megaservers”

Would you care to make a bet?

Considering even now it’s hard to get a T4/T5 map, yeah, unless of course some guild decided to make it a farm.

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

Not really into these new ambrite weapons tbh. Even if I was though, I probably wouldn’t go for them for the mere fact you have to get to t4 or t5 in dry top – yeah, like that’s gonna happen often (sarcasm). And even if it does happen, you have a piddly chance of getting the necessary things to make what you want.

#Notevengoingtobotherwiththis

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor