Make eggs reflectable at Wurm

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ace.1726

Ace.1726

I don’t know if it’s a bug fix or a bug that eggs can’t be reflected anymore but the change from the recent patch should be reverted.

Reflecting eggs gave the reflect team a role and a sense of pride in being a reflector, this added depth to the fight.

Removing the ability to reflect the eggs just makes this fight messier and more of a zerg fest. Instead of having a team in place to time and reflect the eggs, you just have more teams zerg the spawn.

Posted by: Safari.3021

Safari.3021

For the Triple Trouble event, I agree.

The recent change has taken a decent mechanic that requires some skill; Using properly timed swirling winds to prevent egg spawnage and replaced it with the need for extra dps teams to destroy the resulting lavae.

The last thing this games events needs is more dps checks, it feels like everything is a spam fest.

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

Duplicate thread. There’s already one discussing the change in this subforum.

Safari.3021

sry, i hadn’t seen that one, tho it looks to have decended into a “who does more dps” flame war

Posted by: Ace.1726

Ace.1726

Link the other thread?

Safari.3021

I think he meant this one https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/balance/Please-Stop-The-Reflect-Discrimination/first

It’s been moved to the profession balance forum

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

A side effect of the change is that now the method used disrupts not only eggs but husks. If/when it is perfected it will mean no need for specific condi groups and just waiting for damage phase to burn the vet grubs that slip through if any at all do. Actually reduces diversity as a consequence.