Excalibur.9748

Tired of pressing shift all the time.

Make this happen please!

All is vain.

Make minis loot stuff for us

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: mage.3570

mage.3570

Minis only loot in Tera and it’s very cute.

In GW2, they implemented AoE pickup which is a sub-standard solution, but it is better than nothing (like at release)

Been there, done that. What’s next?

Posted by: Orion Templar.4589

Orion Templar.4589

Sorry for overlooking the obvious, but what do you mean about pressing shift? I’m used to pressing F to search/loot but not sure about pressing shift.

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

I changed the looting key from f to shift.

All is vain.

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Minis only loot in Tera and it’s very cute.

In GW2, they implemented AoE pickup which is a sub-standard solution, but it is better than nothing (like at release)

Add that the bugs with aoe looting make it annoying. I would rather they just convert PvE to the same loot bag system they have in WvW. If you get loot for killing something it spawns a loot bag at your feet, or in a small area around you. There should be no need to walk around and spam F.

Posted by: Lethalvriend.1723

Lethalvriend.1723

Personally I wouldn’t have any problem with an optional ‘auto loot’ feature which simply stuffs the drops into your inventory if there’s space, whenever a monster drops anything. If they add it as an option like the ‘loot all automatically’ then it would only do good things to be honest.

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

Tired of pressing shift all the time.

Make this happen please!

Having AoE loot on and hitting [f] when no interactions such as “search” are available will automatically fire off AoE loot and pick up all loot within a range of 900.
I hardly hit [f] at all when in big fights. Just tap it once in a while when I have no interaction options and watch the bags fill up. It’s been awesome while farming destroyers in the pavillion.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Posted by: Orion Templar.4589

Orion Templar.4589

In the pavilion you sometimes can overlook the loot sparklies on the ground since the area is so full of action and effects. Having an option to turn on auto-loot so any loot goes straight into inventory without needing to press a key would be wonderful. I think it has been presented in the Suggestions forum many times.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

The best way to use AOE loot is to bind a different key to it than F. I use R (since I use insert as my autorun key).

Solves the problem quite neatly.

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

I got aoe loot binded to middle mouse click but I still want to have my mini loot for me. Especially since I got the awesome liadri mini xD

All is vain.

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Minis couldn’t loot because they can’t even keep up with you. I suppose they could loot drops you passed over half a map ago.

The Burninator

Posted by: LotusThief.4613

LotusThief.4613

I agree. I wouldn’t dislike mini’s so much if they were able to loot. Or just make our loot go right into the bag.

Why do we even need a loot key? This game is too action based to need to be jamming an extra key. All it’s doing now is contributing to our carpal tunnel.

Posted by: Chickenshoes.6250

Chickenshoes.6250

Minis should have different minor abilities. The skritt thief mini should be able to scavenge the battlefield for your loots.

My chromatic ooze mini should cleanse one condition at random intervals roughly once per hour.

Posted by: Sampo.9678

Sampo.9678

Try using mouse 4 for autoloot. (if you have it that is :p)
Your thumb is pretty much on it all the time..

“Be brave, little rabbit. Take a chance.”

Posted by: WatchTheShow.7203

WatchTheShow.7203

What is this MapleStory? Will we get meso magnets and meso bags?

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

Rohan had one of these and I absolutely loved it. I bet you if they ever introduce this it will be a gem item souldbound 800 gems

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

Posted by: data.4093

data.4093

AOE loot doesn’t work that well, there should be loot bags for everything that just drop at your feet. The idea of a mini picking up loot sounds far more fun though(f2p games tend to have these right?).

Posted by: Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Magnus Steelgrave.6580

If you happen to have 50-60 bucks for a gaming mouse.. just get a logitech g600… first button on the side is for looting… i just mash the kitten out of that everytime i see something die while im running around… works amazingly… though it would be nice to have something loot for me, it just appears that is TOO player friendly I guess…

Although, I do like where the conversation was going when I saw each mini should have its own unique ability or what have you for the person using it… would make them much less pointless.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

I have AOE loot bound to c, works fine and don’t need a mini that keeps vanishing as soon as something happens.