Map Completion

Map Completion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Layam.9065

Layam.9065

I’m just curious, I’m 40% through the world map completion I just need to know, how many people have gone through and done all of it?

Map Completion

Posted by: arjeidi.2690

arjeidi.2690

I have.

Isthisfifteencharactersyetanet?

Map Completion

Posted by: RitLew.1954

RitLew.1954

i have done it on two characters

Map Completion

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

I have. You’re going to need to do WvWvW to finish it. If you’re on a weak server, you’re gonna have a bad time.

Whispers with meat.

Map Completion

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

Got to 68% and i think if i do another percent i will blow my head with C4. They should give you three free legendary weapons for mapping this boring world.

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Map Completion

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

I have 100% map completion. It was quite the adventure. My least favorite part of the experience was getting my 4 WvW maps done. Ugh.

Map Completion

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

I finished map completion I think about 4 months after launch, a good size chunk of it after I hit 80.

It’s easier now with WvW since the starting areas change every week. I think the area that gave me the most trouble was Orr and some of the higher level areas since the mobs get pretty difficult.

Map Completion

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

I did as well. On average (from my bad memory) it only took ~1 hour a map. I stopped around 60% when I found Frostgourge Sound because I liked it so much. And just ran around there (and killed the 3 dragons) for a month or two, then decided to finish off the map. It wasn’t too hard though. I’m pretty sure I even did all of Orr solo.