Map Completion isn't worth it...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Yoroiookami.3485

Yoroiookami.3485

I don’t think I’m the only one who thinks that map completion reward isn’t really worth it.
You get
- Coins (amount scales with the level of the area),
- Experience (10% of level at the time map was completed),
- 2 random pieces of equipment (approximate to level of the area),
- 1 Transmutation Charge or 1 Black Lion Chest Key,
- 40 random crafting materials or 20 random ingredients available in the zone,

And while it might be worth it in high level areas (Level 70+), it’s not really that rewarding otherwise.
I suggest to increase the experience gained at least to 50% of the current level. Additionally, couldn’t it be at least 2 Transmutation Charges or Black Lion Chest Key?

As it is, I doubt they are people who go out of their way just to get the map completion done in order to get one transmutation charge. Even if they do manage to get it, and they hope to change skins for their entire armour set, they feel like “Great…now I have to complete 5 more maps…”

And yes, I know you can buy charges for gold, but that’s even more of a reason to increase the reward for map completion – it’s not worth doing at all at the moment.

(edited by Yoroiookami.3485)

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

You forgot to add that when you are completely done with all maps you’ll get
2 gifts of exploration (which you’ll never use unless you make a Legendary)
A gold star (which is invisible to you so you have to ask someone else if it’s there)
A title (also invisible to you)

Who can ask for more? ^^

Yoroiookami.3485

A gold star (which is invisible to you so you have to ask someone else if it’s there)

Who can ask for more? ^^

Anyone who finished all the maps already can ask for more. XD
Well, maybe it’s just me and my impossible high standards.
I just want to get some enjoyment out of completing a map, it isn’t much to ask, is it?

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

The enjoyment of map completion is the enjoyment that most people who are completionists feel regardless of any material reward. Sorry you didn’t feel like you were given enough things, but for me it was plenty and I was more happy with the actual sense of achievement than with any reward.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Giving more XP for map completion, when you consider every vista, POI and heart gives you XP already would make map completion over-rewarding.

There are people who really don’t like map completing who would feel pressured to if you made the rewards so vast.

If you don’t like it, don’t do it. If you do like it do it. That’s pretty much the way the whole game is set up.

That’s why the rewards are set the way they’re set.

Posted by: Tao.5096

Tao.5096

OP actually stated stuff that are valuable and bring loads of gold as pure income.

Anet can’t please every single person :v

Did I ever tell you, the definition, of Insanity?

Posted by: Malkavian.4516

Malkavian.4516

I thought it was okay by me to be honest. I just like to explore the entire map.

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

The reward for 100% is a disaster, that much is true. I’m fine with the regular map rewards to be honest, but the devastation I felt when I finally got 100% the first time can’t even be described with words. I had no intention of ever completing a Legendary, and still don’t. It just doesn’t fit my playstyle. Finding out all we got were 2 gifts that went towards a Legendary, I just silently exited the game in complete shock, as I had tried to avoid looking ahead of time what the reward would be. I wasn’t expecting 500g, but I was expecting some, like maybe 20 at least, and maybe some neat items. Nope.

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

The only thing I dislike about the rewards is the pair of exploration gifts at 100% map completion. I wish they’d add another use for them. It’s pretty much a non-reward when you’re not interested in legendaries.

Posted by: Furesy.6935

Furesy.6935

The only thing I dislike about the rewards is the pair of exploration gifts at 100% map completion. I wish they’d add another use for them. It’s pretty much a non-reward when you’re not interested in legendaries.

I have 8 of them on my bank collecting dust xD

Ya, the reward was a bit meh… If someday I get lucky enough to get a precursor drop I will get my legendary though (got all other stuff done for it). Never gonna try the forge again though, total waste of 900g lol

Now I’m just keeping them cause MAYBE, someday, those items can be used for something else :-/

Yoroiookami.3485

Giving more XP for map completion, when you consider every vista, POI and heart gives you XP already would make map completion over-rewarding.

There are people who really don’t like map completing who would feel pressured to if you made the rewards so vast.

If you don’t like it, don’t do it. If you do like it do it. That’s pretty much the way the whole game is set up.

If that was the case, judging by the amount of negative posts I see on these forums – no one would play the game. If I don’t like something, I will say that I don’t like it and I will ask anet to make some alternative for people like me. I think that’s fair.

If you really enjoy completing maps after you managed to complete 100% of world map, then either you’re one of those people who really enjoy repeating the same content/grinding, which I personally don’t; or you have some serious mental issues. And it would be nice to have something that would encourage me to finish these maps again. Those small rewards just don’t quite do this for me.

Posted by: Belidos.3704

Belidos.3704

Whatever happened to the simple satisfaction of completion, back in the day it was like yay I finished it but now days it’s like ok I finished it what do I get …

Posted by: Olvendred.3027

Olvendred.3027

If that was the case, judging by the amount of negative posts I see on these forums – no one would play the game. If I don’t like something, I will say that I don’t like it and I will ask anet to make some alternative for people like me. I think that’s fair.

If you really enjoy completing maps after you managed to complete 100% of world map, then either you’re one of those people who really enjoy repeating the same content/grinding, which I personally don’t; or you have some serious mental issues. And it would be nice to have something that would encourage me to finish these maps again. Those small rewards just don’t quite do this for me.

Apparently I have some serious mental issues. What a way to find out

Yoroiookami.3485

Whatever happened to the simple satisfaction of completion, back in the day it was like yay I finished it but now days it’s like ok I finished it what do I get …

It only works once. ?_?

For me at least.

Posted by: Asmodeus.5782

Asmodeus.5782

In the times of megaserver zergfarms filling up the most interesting events, map completion remains the sole fun activity of the GW2 open world.

Language is a virus from outer space.

William S. Burroughs

Yoroiookami.3485

In the times of megaserver zergfarms filling up the most interesting events, map completion remains the sole fun activity of the GW2 open world.

I prefer the jumping puzzles, actually. Not for the rewards.
I don’t really find enjoyment in completing all hearts/vistas/skillpoints etc. over and over again though. Apparently it’s just me.

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

Another “there are people who don’t like it and would feel pressured” argument Vayne?
Are you honestly going to use it for everything that comes up on the forums these days?

On topic:

I agree with the OP – there’s no real incentive to do it unless you’re going for the legendary and need the gifts. And even then the fact that a level 80 can do lower level maps and get abysmal rewards make it an incredibly boring and obnoxious process.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

Posted by: Rasimir.6239

Rasimir.6239

Apparently I have some serious mental issues. What a way to find out

Don’t worry, you are not alone .

Personally I’m closing in on my 6th yellow (gold) star (8% to go), and I still enjoy taking my characters out into the world and going all over places I haven’t been to in a while. And guess what? I usually find something new, a formerly unexplored (by me) cave, a hidden chest, an event (or a whole chain) I hadn’t noticed before (or simply forgotten). If I get friends/guildies to join me for part of the journey it’s even more fun.

Map exploration to me is a great way to pass the time when I’m not in a mood for dungeons, WvW or PvP. I’d rather map-explore than run the world boss train or farm Dry Top events any day. Getting rewards in the end is a nice bonus, but not the reason for me to go out exploring in the first place. I do it simply because it’s what I find fun.

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

Who can ask for more? ^^

Join party with someone and get them to target you :p

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

The number of complaints you see on this forum doesn’t necessarily represent anything except the number of the complaints on this forum. And that’s all it represents.

The game doesn’t revolve around what any one person wants. It revolves around what’s good for the game as a whole.

People want dungeons, particularly hard dungeons to be more rewarding than they are, but from experience, I know people in other games who hated raiding but ended up raiding because it was the only way to get better gear.

Making something more profitable (when it’s already profitable to many), just because it’s not profitable to a few people is a bad way to run a railroad.

The question is (and it’s always the question) is how many people feel the reward isn’t good enough. Because so far from this thread, it doesn’t look like you have a ton of support.

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

i purposefully skip map completion items as i find the little badge a bit ugly :\

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I enjoy map completion. I think the rewards are fine. I never know what I’m going to get, and mats are always good. It’s where I make most of my gold, at least in larger amounts. Everyone has their favorite parts of the game. It’s probably not the best idea to call people mentally ill that enjoy something other than what you do. Just sayin’……

Posted by: jackaljag.8637

jackaljag.8637

Other things you get:
-crafting mats, either gathered or from killing random stuff as you flit from PoI to SP to Vista, potentially profitable in middle-high level areas
-finding new stuff/events you haven’t done before
-a nice and relaxing way to spend the evening
YMMV of course, but I’m working on my seventh map clear and still enjoying it a lot. Probably helps that I don’t rush it though, just take my time strolling around and getting distracted by mobs/events/whatever.

Joran Blackgear – Engineer – EU | Juras Blackpowder – Engineer – NA

Yoroiookami.3485

The number of complaints you see on this forum doesn’t necessarily represent anything except the number of the complaints on this forum. And that’s all it represents.

The game doesn’t revolve around what any one person wants. It revolves around what’s good for the game as a whole.

People want dungeons, particularly hard dungeons to be more rewarding than they are, but from experience, I know people in other games who hated raiding but ended up raiding because it was the only way to get better gear.

Making something more profitable (when it’s already profitable to many), just because it’s not profitable to a few people is a bad way to run a railroad.

The question is (and it’s always the question) is how many people feel the reward isn’t good enough. Because so far from this thread, it doesn’t look like you have a ton of support.

Well it’s not like it matters. I’m stating my own opinion, which I feel I have a right to do. You, on the other hand, sound like you really enjoy telling people that this game is perfect? More content is good. A way to make map completion fun for more people is good. I’m glad that so many of you are “okay” with it…which makes absolutely no sense to me, but that’s alright…but I’m not, and I’d be happy if they did something about it.
I get asked by a ton of people if they should complete the map. Does that mean that they enjoy exploring itself? Maybe, but they also want some kind of reward, which in this case is really bad. You can probably get more things by just blindly grinding on Dry Top for 20 minutes.

Also, the sad reality is, unless I have like 20 pages of people being like “GIMMEH”, it won’t make it into the game anyway.

To put it in other way – in this game, mindless GRINDING is highly profitable, while doing interesting things actually isn’t. I like exploring maps, but I probably won’t enjoy it much a second time.

(edited by Yoroiookami.3485)

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

I did less and less Map completion after each char .. 72% is the most .. my second and
third also at least over 60% .. but may latest chars are around 20%.

When i start a new character i still always do Hoelbrak, Wayfarer Foothills and
Queensdale .. and thats it.

I really so often think i should complete more maps .. get more WPs .. but then
again the greedy little farmer in me tells me that it is simply not worth the time
and how much money i could make elswhere instead .. sigh

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Those days are long gone, my friend.

It’s a shame, really.

They must not play single player games, like ever. You know what you get when you fully explore Skyrim (which can take longer than GW2 completion)? An achievement…
No items, no money, no title, nothing.

Maybe it’s just MMO players that feel they need constant reward for their time.

And LOL to the guy who thinks the star is lame because you can’t see it yourself. I mean, seriously? You know its there, everyone can see it, but just because on your screen you don’t see a tiny little star next to your name, suddenly it’s like you didn’t even get it? What’s wrong with you people???

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

“I’m stating my own opinion, which I feel I have a right to do. "

Yes OP, that is your right. Doesn’t mean everyone will necessarily agree with you, and they have the right to express that as well.

“More content is good.”
“A way to make map completion fun for more people”

I agree with these two statements as well; however, simply adding “more rewards” isn’t necessarily the way to go.

Map completion can be tedious, and for some people it really wouldn’t matter what rewards where offered for doing it. It would never be rewarding enough for them.

For other people that just don’t do it because it’s not their cup of tea, add more rewards will just make them feel pressured into doing it. The same way people feel pressures into zerg farming or dungeon speed clearing or TP flipping because “it’s the only way” to make gold/get crafting materials/ level up efficiently/etc. It would end up being another “Anet is making me play ‘x’ way” complaint.

For yet others, they could give a crap less about the reward itself since the actual act of clearing the map is what they find enjoyable. They like the exploration, even after having done it all before. The rewards are just some icing on their cake.

Then there are yet others that do it because they don’t mind doing it and because they want the bonus for completing it.

As Vayne has pointed out, it’s not like you don’t get anything from the zone until you’re done. You get the xp from exploring. You get loot from killing. You get xp, karma, and gold from events, You have all the gathering nodes that you opt to gather. There tend to be an assortment of hidden chests. All of these need to be kept in mind when you consider what you “get” from clearing a zone, not just the bonus pop up once you hit 100%.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: kolompi.1287

kolompi.1287

Completely exploring the world map carries its own reward. On top of the actually valuable things you can get for each zone, since even low-level materials can fetch a nice price (linen scraps…).

At the end of the day, if you don’t feel like something is even remotely fun to do, then no reward in this world will make it feel like it’s not a chore. Then people will come to the forum and open threads about how grindy the game is.

Posted by: Chameleon Dude.1564

Chameleon Dude.1564

Let’s not forget it’s just a bonus for actually playing the game. If you don’t think playing the game is worth it, then maybe that brings up some other issues.

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

Three of the last four random gear items my NPE ele got for map completion were pieces of armor with skins I had not previously unlocked. I rather enjoyed that. Not that I’ll necessarily use those particular skins, but more options = woo hoo.

The table is a fable.

Yoroiookami.3485

Those days are long gone, my friend.

It’s a shame, really.

They must not play single player games, like ever. You know what you get when you fully explore Skyrim (which can take longer than GW2 completion)? An achievement…
No items, no money, no title, nothing.

Maybe it’s just MMO players that feel they need constant reward for their time.

And LOL to the guy who thinks the star is lame because you can’t see it yourself. I mean, seriously? You know its there, everyone can see it, but just because on your screen you don’t see a tiny little star next to your name, suddenly it’s like you didn’t even get it? What’s wrong with you people???

I think that you don’t understand the issue. I play in plenty of single player games but I’m not one of those people who spends 4 hours looking for random pieces on various maps in order to get an achievement. It doesn’t matter if it’s in MMORPG or in a single player game.
The fun of completing the map passed when I discovered everything for the first time. Now, in order for me to try again, I need some kind of reward that is worth my time. And while we’re talking about pressure – I feel like I can’t waste my precious time on completing maps all over again, since nearly everything requires gold to get. What’s the fastest way to get gold? Farming everything in sight. So please don’t use this “it could pressure players…” argument, since it’s in the game already. All I’m asking for, are alternatives.

If you don’t think that better rewards would make the exploration better, then how about at least altering them for something you couldn’t get in your previous completion?
There are plenty of things to choose from too.

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

It only works once. ?_?

For me at least.

Same here for me. Only the first time did I get satisfaction. The other 3 times (still have 4 more after that) were only done to give me something to do while playing other toons (other than feeling of playing some other style/class).

The gifts of exploration aren’t really worth it when it takes so much to get just a precursor and t6 mats.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: Mike.5091

Mike.5091

I don’t think higher or more rewards should be given, just because a certain task may be boring or not challenging for some people. Apart from that I’m always happy to get a free Lion Chest Key and other free items.

Even if it doesn’t require much skill or time to achieve map completion, but can be “fun” and profitable to take your time and do events etc. simultaneously. I’ve earned and spent 100g in the past two weeks just by casually completing a couple of maps every few days.

Any part of the game is not profitable though once compared to farming which is why I don’t believe farming should be the norm.

Posted by: kolompi.1287

kolompi.1287

There isn’t a high enough reward that would stop people from asking for more rewards. Ever.

The community cries out for more elaborate encounters, we get them, the community does not really do them because it’s not rewarding. But nobody can actually describe what “more rewarding” would be. More gold? TA aetherpath exclusive skins that drop more often? If they drop more often, they become less exclusive, their prices will plummet, suddenly the path won’t be rewarding anymore.

The beautiful thing about map completion is, you can choose to do it or not. You don’t feel forced to do it and like you pointed out, apart from legendaries there is no need for it.

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Have to add that if you are doing Map Completion for rewards (sans the Gifts of Exploration for a Legendary), you are doing it wrong…..

If you are just looking for rewards, there are better methods in the game.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

The only problem I have with the map rewards are getting lvl 76 exotics for a lvl 80 zone. Would be nice to actually get lvl 80 rewards for any zone that is up to lvl 80 since the chances of you actually being level 80 are fairly high. Other than that they are fine.

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

OP you’re just screaming " i want more loot". You get plenty doing map, as you have had pointed out to you. Loot/karma/hidden chests/xp/skill points/xp/gatherable materials/skins/gold. Sounds to me like you have a case of "little emperor syndrone “more more more”. Quit being a spoiled brat.

Also, calling people mentally ill b/c they enjoy something you do not is unrealistic, and insulting, i’d probably avoid that if i were you, unless you enjoy looking like a Kitten to others.

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

If you are just looking for rewards, there are better methods in the game.

I don’t think people want the best rewards or anything like that for exploring, but
at least a little bit more than 1s per event / heart .. and maybe 50s for an hour of
exploring while you get maybe 8-10g for farming.

Or they should just give us an option to consolidate all maps for the whole account.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Posted by: Hybarf Tics.2048

Hybarf Tics.2048

I feel it’s more than fair for zones, but not the 100% not so much. In personal story in the beginning you are often given a choice between 2 things. At 100% we could be given a choice between 1" Legendary weapon gift of exploration or 1 Legendary armor gift piece of exploration". For those who don’t like crafting or have no time for it, 1 Acended weapon ready to use or 1 Ascended piece of Armor ready to wear.

I think this would be more than fair for both kinds of players those who do or don’t have time to craft.

Right now having 2 gifts is 1 gift too many, think about players like me I got 3 x map completion and 5 × 99% the next time we turn blue in WvW I get 10 more gifts of exploration bringing my total to 13 as I have a Kraitkin and working on Frenzy and the Kotaki Kamohoali’i spear. Anet do you seriously think I will create 16 Legendary?

If Anet were to implement this activation of a Legendary Gift or Ascended would destroy 2 gifts of exploration making it fair for people like me who have a lot.

For those whining about having to craft a legendary you are crafting for all those special effect you like and crave so much, with Ascended they don’t.

(edited by Hybarf Tics.2048)

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

This is for plodding around a finite space, mind you. Its not like you actively do anything but run/jump to complete a map.

If we’re talking about rewards though, tequatl and wurm could use some nice precursor drop rate increases.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

Hybarf Tics.2048

This is for plodding around a finite space, mind you. Its not like you actively do anything but run/jump to complete a map.

If we’re talking about rewards though, tequatl and wurm could use some nice precursor drop rate increases.

You’re forgetting the 303 hearts, map completion is insanely time consuming.
It also deserves to be well rewarded. We are not talking about a Dynamis event here that take from 5-30 minutes. Yes precursor drop rate should be increased.

(edited by Hybarf Tics.2048)

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

You’re forgetting the 303 hearts, map completion is insanely time consuming.
It also deserves to be well rewarded. We are not talking about a Dynamis event here that take from 5-30 minutes. Yes precursor drop rate should be increased.

True, karma hearts were forgotten.

Those could be rewarded individually with better things. Those who have completed the hearts could receive their prizes from an asura standing in divinity or w/e.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

Hybarf Tics.2048

As for the precursor, it could be a map completion reward from a different continent.
Cantha for example could give you a Precursor recipe. Let’s get back on topic for Tyria Map Completion.

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

I didn’t find the rewards lacking. But for me, having everything opened, and being able to travel anywhere, at anytime, totally made it worthwhile. I have some alts without full map completion and I find it to be irritating that I still have to run to certain areas from time to time.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Posted by: PSX.9250

PSX.9250

Once is enough for me. Can’t bear to do map completion in WvW again..

/shiver

Posted by: Paradox.1380

Paradox.1380

I don’t really find enjoyment in completing all hearts/vistas/skillpoints etc. over and over again though. Apparently it’s just me.

And therein lies your Hypocracy. There are a bunch of people who hate Jumping Puzzles and Platforming… and they would love a better reward for doing them (some you have to do for map completion also). But just because you like something but don’t like another thing doesn’t mean there is anything wrong with it.

I love Map completion how it is. The rewards are quite valuable for the effort you actually have to put in…

-It’s Lady Paradox- Sweet Adrenaline
“What Part Of Living Says You Gotta Die?
I Plan On Burnin Through Another 9 Lives”

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

/shiver

I love it when you pver’s come to wvw looking for map, the feels i get when i gank you and you pt me. /flex

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

/shiver

I love it when you pver’s come to wvw looking for map, the feels i get when i gank you and you pt me. /flex

Wow you must be real good killing those PvE’rs that are looking for POIs/SPs. I mean, they almost know that they are engaging in a fight while looking at their map. Totally /flex worthy. Totally.

I mean, some might call it cowardice to purposely target the weak and oblivious, but I say, to heck with those people! It takes skill to find the weak ones while avoiding the skilled players!

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Yoroiookami.3485

OP you’re just screaming " i want more loot". You get plenty doing map, as you have had pointed out to you. Loot/karma/hidden chests/xp/skill points/xp/gatherable materials/skins/gold. Sounds to me like you have a case of "little emperor syndrone “more more more”. Quit being a spoiled brat.

Also, calling people mentally ill b/c they enjoy something you do not is unrealistic, and insulting, i’d probably avoid that if i were you, unless you enjoy looking like a Kitten to others.

O…kay? Did you take your pills today yet? Apparently asking for better/different rewards for doing something is now considered being a spoiled brat. I have bad news for you, that’s 90% of this community. With you attitude, best to change games or at least stop visiting gw2 forums.

And therein lies your Hypocracy. There are a bunch of people who hate Jumping Puzzles and Platforming… and they would love a better reward for doing them (some you have to do for map completion also). But just because you like something but don’t like another thing doesn’t mean there is anything wrong with it.

I love Map completion how it is. The rewards are quite valuable for the effort you actually have to put in…

The difference is, completing a map can take up to few days(and that’s if you’re in a hurry) while jumping puzzles can take up to 30 minutes tops. Well, unless you’re really bad at them.

/shiver

Wow you must be real good killing those PvE’rs that are looking for POIs/SPs. I mean, they almost know that they are engaging in a fight while looking at their map. Totally /flex worthy. Totally.

I mean, some might call it cowardice to purposely target the weak and oblivious, but I say, to heck with those people! It takes skill to find the weak ones while avoiding the skilled players!

LOL!

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

If I was to write a list of 100 problems with GW2 then map completion rewards would not be on the list. Not even close.