Map completion

Map completion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Chelsea Vendetta.1897

Chelsea Vendetta.1897

I hear people griping all the time about the huge numbers of sorrow’s on eredon terrace. Its bringing down moral and lessening the number of active wvw players because of the inequality. What is dev going to do about it? Its becoming less fun when its just impossible to make a dent. I have to say I am spending less time now in gw2. All I do are the dailies and monthlies now hoping for a change.

Can you hear me?

Map completion

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

So the problem is you can’t complete WvW because the enemy always outnumbers you? If this is the case give it time your world will be put into an appropriate lvl tier for wvw for even battles.

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Map completion

Posted by: Cole Eyre.8471

Cole Eyre.8471

The way poi’s work in wvw for map completion is kind of annoying.

Map completion

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

So the problem is you can’t complete WvW because the enemy always outnumbers you? If this is the case give it time your world will be put into an appropriate lvl tier for wvw for even battles.

This is tier 8. It hasn’t changed for months. I’m on Sorrow’s Furnace, and I really feel for those on Eredon Terrace and Fergusson’s Crossing. I really think they should rotate the colors randomly each week.

Map completion

Posted by: Tebasil.4961

Tebasil.4961

Can you say that again? It seems like your writing about map completion and something about world vs world, but you dont really bring up your point so i dont know what to write.

Map completion

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

Some POIs within strongholds can be reached from the outside iirc. But if you’re never able to take stonemist for example, you’re pretty much screwed. Fortunately I’ve been lucky with my server, but this definitely is a problem, especially since you cannot simply jump to another server any more.

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake

Map completion

Posted by: Betes.9576

Betes.9576

ANet have to do something regarding map completion in WvW.
Let me expose my case that should be the same for a lot of players. I’ve always been a PvE kind of player, but to get the Map completion title we have to go to WvW, anoying i’ve thought at the beginning, but after starting to do WvW i’ve liked a lot and have been done a lot more WvW than PvE, so no problem with that, at least for me.
Problem is i’m at 99% Map Comp. for a few weeks now, and why? Because 2 PoI’s and one Vista are inside a Keep that always are controlled by one side, I’ve been in several attempts to conquer that Keep, but no luck. We’ve hold the Castle often, but that keep isn’t very attractive to conquer and is very well defended because is the entry point to World map of the other side.
There are several suggestions for this on the forums, like move the PoI’s and Vistas to outside Keeps/Castles or promote some kind of map rotation, whatever but something must be done, paying a hand full of gems to change world do the PoI’s/Vistas and pay again to return to your home world isn’t a viable solution at least for me.