Market speculation: Wintersday items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ReaperStriker.1982

ReaperStriker.1982

Since we had a new shoulder for halloween, I’m guessing there’ll be a new Wintersday items as well. We had a new PvP reward track last year, so it’s probably going to go back soon, but I’m hunching that there will be a new themed shoulder item this Wintersday as well, meaning it will be made by crafting like Nightfury. What Wintersday items do you think will be used as components? We’ve seen the endless batwing tonic being used in Nightfury, how about endless tonics in Wintersday, do we have any of that sort? How about the unbreakable bells?

Posted by: Vatlaaw Fierceshot.5713

Vatlaaw Fierceshot.5713

Comparatively, Wintersday was always a cheaper event with less big-ticket items. So even if they released a wintersday themed shoulder piece it probably wouldn’t cost that much.

Posted by: Meridian.4983

Meridian.4983

It’ll be a snow globe helm, basically putting your character’s head inside. We’ll need 250 of every snowflake for the gift of snow, glass made by scribes, glacial lodestones, and several new items dropped from gifts, Tixx’s workshop, toypocalypse, and/or snowball mayhem. Good luck, and yes I’m making this up :p
Though I do think this would be a fun helm.

[NA] | BP
Zombie | God | For the Pass!

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

Or maybe boots that leave a trail of frozen footsteps.

Posted by: Plum Butter.4058

Plum Butter.4058

If it should match the Nightfury item, my speculation is that it will be a no model shoulder piece that make it look like it’s snowing around you and as you move the flakes drift off.

Posted by: Meridian.4983

Meridian.4983

Or maybe boots that leave a trail of frozen footsteps.

That would be a good one too, but would step on the feet of legendary weapon effects.

[NA] | BP
Zombie | God | For the Pass!