Marketing of guild wars

Marketing of guild wars

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

i think the biggest set back that this game got is marketing is literally dead compare to outer games , i mean look wow they are there cuz their game propaganda wins whit those cool CGI is working well and we got nothing we got cooking shows are you for real i think some people are doing extreme bad job in arena net you need to spend money to make money whit respect you can do more copy’s sold more million players more developers bigger game if you just sell the game that you already have .
sorry for bad English.

(edited by Gele.2048)

Marketing of guild wars

Posted by: Daddicus.6128

Daddicus.6128

It’s the best-selling MMO, so I think they’re doing it pretty well.

Marketing of guild wars

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

I think the problem is not marketing to new players but in communicating with the players they already have. It seems like some of the issues that are causing a fuss on the forums could have been lessened, if not avoided, with a little more communication before/after whatever the issue is about.

Marketing of guild wars

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

The game now has 7 million registered accounts. No idea how many of those are China or P4F.

Stupidly I keep getting HoT ads since I read HoT news from game sights and watch HoT videos on YouTube. Problem with targeted advertising is they don’t know when they are preaching to the choir.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes