Mass dc's

Mass dc's

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Core.6183

Core.6183

What is going on with the mass DC’s? In like 10 minutes we had 2 mass DC’s and twice lost my progress.

Mass dc's

Posted by: Cathbadb.6079

Cathbadb.6079

Disconnected 5 times since patch and twice during Swamp Behemoth event, only to have the event over when I logged back the third time.

Mass dc's

Posted by: AegisRunestone.8672

AegisRunestone.8672

Yeah, I’ve had this problem. I’ve only d/ced once, but when I did, I lost a Vista, a Heart, and a PoI. :/

Mass dc's

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

DC’ed twice in 2 mins in EOTM. Kinda hard to accomplish things when it’s this buggy.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Mass dc's

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

Yeah… I missed out on Tequatl because of it. D/Ced twice in less than 5 minutes just as the event was starting. Couldn’t get back to a populated enough map.

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist

Mass dc's

Posted by: SavagePlatypus.7504

SavagePlatypus.7504

I’ve been dc’d a total of four times in the past couple hours…very frustrating when you’re trying to complete events in Dry Top only to have everyone ported to another instance where the Tier has been reset back to Tier I. Is this a result of the update?

Mass dc's

Posted by: Gryffenne.8639

Gryffenne.8639

Killed Shatt, looted. DC’d 4 times in 5 minutes. Progress and loot gone

Mass dc's

Posted by: Ralanost.8913

Ralanost.8913

Thankfully I just lost progress on an event, but it was still annoying. Worst part is that I was doing events in Dry Top for the daily and the d/c dumped me into Lion’s Arch for some reason. Going to stay out of the game until it’s fixed.

Mass dc's

Posted by: Jinroh.4251

Jinroh.4251

Seems every patch we get something nice that gets overshadowed by horrible bugs.