Master Harvesting Sickle

Master Harvesting Sickle

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: OliverT.9021

OliverT.9021

Hi there,

I got a Master Harvesting Sickle as a reward from doing the story quest. It is green in colour, i.e. a Masterwork item. Technically, it should be better than the blue Orichalcum Harvesting Sickle right?

Apparantly not. A lot of the herbs I tried to harvest with it, turns out to be ruined and can’t be used.

Question – Should I throw away this Master Harvesting Sickle? It seems completely useless and I don’t know what level of herbs I can use this to harvest with because almost every herb node I tried harvesting with this tool, fails.

Master Harvesting Sickle

Posted by: PowerCat.5738

PowerCat.5738

Yes, throw it away. It’s useless.

Master Harvesting Sickle

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

The master tools that you should keep are the ones that are towards the end of the personal storyline because they are orichalcum quality. Everything else should be tossed out.

Master Harvesting Sickle

Posted by: Recycle.5493

Recycle.5493

Master level gathering tools from low level personal story usually have the quality of steel gathering tools.

Master Harvesting Sickle

Posted by: Sprinkles.6748

Sprinkles.6748

Master can harvest any level and has a “better” chance of finding rarer items. For sickles it usually means possible dyes from plants.

http://www.pwnzerfaust.com/ – Dragonbrand

Master Harvesting Sickle

Posted by: Recycle.5493

Recycle.5493

Master can harvest any level

This is not true. The quality of the tool varies with your level when you acquire it or with the level of the mission where you acquire it.

Master Harvesting Sickle

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

The quality of the tool varies with your level when you acquire it or with the level of the mission where you acquire it.

I can confirm this.