Mathiesin Guild Wars 2 Review

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mathiesin.7801

Mathiesin.7801

Ty ricky markham.8173, people dont take constructive criticism over the things they love to well ( Vayne, No Walking, Maddoctor, Inculpatus ) yet they rant about how important it is provide constructive feedback, and when I have, im wrong!? How can i be wrong with my own observation?

Just because you don’t agree, doesn’t mean I am wrong, it just means we have two opposing points of view.

Posted by: Evindor.1780

Evindor.1780

tl;dr: If you don’t agree with the ‘facts’ Mathiesin presented in this review or if you have a different experience with Guild Wars 2 than him, don’t bother replying. You can serve the truth on a gold platter and he wouldn’t even recognise it.

“Shameless troll since 1999”

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Ty ricky markham.8173, people dont take constructive criticism over the things they love to well ( Vayne, No Walking, Maddoctor, Inculpatus ) yet they rant about how important it is provide constructive feedback, and when I have, im wrong!? How can i be wrong with my own observation?

Just because you don’t agree, doesn’t mean I am wrong, it just means we have two opposing points of view.

No. It means you have to reevaluate your view if everyone else is having a different experience. You may say the Earth is flat, based on some of your experience, that won’t change the fact that it is round. You didn’t offer constructive critisism, your “arguments” have been countered again and again yet you dismiss the other opinion as if your is the supreme one.

And you are not taking construcive feedback on your own review very well, in fact you only dismiss any different opinions, stop and think, what you are doing is EXACTLY what you don’t want others to do to you.

Mathiesin.7801

Magnus, you are clearly ignorant to think that my experience is comparable to yours. Your experience and my experience are two separate things and will remain as such.

You are still forgetting that personal experiences can be flawed and not reflect reality. Rangers weak in WvW, Warriors reign supreme in PVP, actually everything I quoted above in this page is something anyone that gets deeper into the game can understand and see. You are ignoring and dismissing anyone that has a different opinion/experience than yours, instead of going back and ask yourself “what if, what they say is actually true?”

According to Anet experience, the ecto salvage issue wasn’t noticed, until it was brought to light by the community and John Smith investigated further, until then it was a “it’s pure RNG issue”. If they can go back and understand what others are saying and changing their views (as they did) sure a simple reviewer like yourself can do it too.

Lets define what dynamic is:
(of a process or system) Characterized by constant change, activity, or progress.

“they come and go from the real world they aren’t constantly 100% of the time spawned making it “dynamic” "

Boss fights do not change, they do not progress, World events do not change, they do not progress any further than completion. Then all of them restart back at ground zero.

Boss fights aren’t dynamic, but your argument that dynamic events aren’t dynamic is flawed, I already explained why in my above post, which you ignored/dismissed because it was different than your own experience. Meta events ARE dynamic, they come and go, they have states and they do progress, repeated failures and repeated successes will “move” a meta event and cause changes to the world as a whole. If the centaurs manage to occupy Ascalon Settlement, it won’t miraculously revert back to unoccupied after a few minutes, instead a new event will start to take it back.

You are mentioning boss fights, but there are far far more dynamic events than the boss fight events, that are actually dynamic in nature. You generalise and state “hey boss fights aren’t dynamic, so the whole game isn’t dynamic” which is flawed, that’s not an opinion, that’s a fact.

You are being arrogant and dismissing anything constructive anyone says, if it’s not according to what you believe in. Your future as a reviewer is gloomy if you can’t take critisism.

Its fact doctor, boss fights do not progress, they do not change. Trying to insult me because you refuse to admit I am right and that no matter your view point, this isnt about you.

It is about my experience in playing GW2, and what i experienced playing each class.
This is not a psychology post based on dualities of perception and reality. It clearly says review in the title, does it not?

So that means me: Mathiesin, is reviewing (formal assessment or examination of something.) which is an observation based on experience, am providing a review for other to read.

The only reason maddoctor uses strawman tactics is because im right, and you don’t want to agree with me…

Maddoctor you havent said one constructive thing about my review, so you are being hypocritical at best.

Mathiesin.7801

No. It means you have to reevaluate your view if everyone else is having a different experience. You may say the Earth is flat, based on some of your experience, that won’t change the fact that it is round. You didn’t offer constructive critisism, your “arguments” have been countered again and again yet you dismiss the other opinion as if your is the supreme one.

And you are not taking construcive feedback on your own review very well, in fact you only dismiss any different opinions, stop and think, what you are doing is EXACTLY what you don’t want others to do to you.

So I should conform because I have a different point of view… got it!

Posted by: Zelyhn.8069

Zelyhn.8069

I haven’t read all of the replies in this thread, but I know one thing: you haven’t talked about tPvP (tournaments), and for this a will deem you review useless.
Classes are extremely well balanced for tPvP, this is the one big success of Anet !

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

Mathiesin.7801

My experiences do trump all experiences, as everyone elses trumps mine. It is called different points of view, and though everyone has them,no one has to accept them.

You are trying to force me to accept your beliefs as my own, and that is wrong.

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

My experiences do trump all experiences, as everyone elses trumps mine. It is called different points of view, and though everyone has them,no one has to accept them.

Spamming the forums isn’t trying to force us to read your review? Hypocritical AND lifeless……nice.

Posted by: Evindor.1780

Evindor.1780

So that means me: Mathiesin, is reviewing (formal assessment or examination of something.) which is an observation based on experience, am providing a review for other to read.

You do realise you posted your review on a public forum that is used for discussions, right? Just making sure, because you don’t seem to take any form of valid criticisms in regards to your review and the ‘facts’ you provided.

As much as you’re trying to impose your opinion on us, everyone else can do the same on you.

“Shameless troll since 1999”

Mathiesin.7801

Zelyhn, I have not played tournaments, and therefore have nothing positive or negative to say about them. I find it difficult to believe that tPVP is all you do, but to each their own.

Based on the fact that you are dismissing my post because of one missing factor, I too will be dismissing your observation.

maddoctor.2738

Magnus, you are clearly ignorant to think that my experience is comparable to yours. Your experience and my experience are two separate things and will remain as such.

You are still forgetting that personal experiences can be flawed and not reflect reality. Rangers weak in WvW, Warriors reign supreme in PVP, actually everything I quoted above in this page is something anyone that gets deeper into the game can understand and see. You are ignoring and dismissing anyone that has a different opinion/experience than yours, instead of going back and ask yourself “what if, what they say is actually true?”

According to Anet experience, the ecto salvage issue wasn’t noticed, until it was brought to light by the community and John Smith investigated further, until then it was a “it’s pure RNG issue”. If they can go back and understand what others are saying and changing their views (as they did) sure a simple reviewer like yourself can do it too.

Lets define what dynamic is:
(of a process or system) Characterized by constant change, activity, or progress.

“they come and go from the real world they aren’t constantly 100% of the time spawned making it “dynamic” "

Boss fights do not change, they do not progress, World events do not change, they do not progress any further than completion. Then all of them restart back at ground zero.

Boss fights aren’t dynamic, but your argument that dynamic events aren’t dynamic is flawed, I already explained why in my above post, which you ignored/dismissed because it was different than your own experience. Meta events ARE dynamic, they come and go, they have states and they do progress, repeated failures and repeated successes will “move” a meta event and cause changes to the world as a whole. If the centaurs manage to occupy Ascalon Settlement, it won’t miraculously revert back to unoccupied after a few minutes, instead a new event will start to take it back.

You are mentioning boss fights, but there are far far more dynamic events than the boss fight events, that are actually dynamic in nature. You generalise and state “hey boss fights aren’t dynamic, so the whole game isn’t dynamic” which is flawed, that’s not an opinion, that’s a fact.

You are being arrogant and dismissing anything constructive anyone says, if it’s not according to what you believe in. Your future as a reviewer is gloomy if you can’t take critisism.

Its fact doctor, boss fights do not progress, they do not change. Trying to insult me because you refuse to admit I am right and that no matter your view point, this isnt about you.

It is about my experience in playing GW2, and what i experienced playing each class.
This is not a psychology post based on dualities of perception and reality. It clearly says review in the title, does it not?

The only reason maddoctor uses strawman tactics is because im right, and you don’t want to agree with me…

Maddoctor you havent said one constructive thing about my review, so you are being hypocritical at best.

You mean because I haven’t said anything POSITIVE for your review I’m being hypocritical? You mean that you are an omnipotent being that cannot be wrong? In fact you are, I provided proof and you dismissed it. Boss events aren’t dynamic, reread your review, it says all events aren’t dynamic, which is FALSE, a blatant lie to anyone that played the game, yet you refuse to admit that you are wrong, you refuse to admit that your observations are false, even when proof is handed to you, you refuse to look at reality and still believe that you are somewhat right when facts say otherwise. Get off your high horse.

maddoctor.2738

You mean that’s what you want others to do? Dismissing all the facts presented to you because they are different to your personal experience. If humanity was like you we will still be thinking that the Earth is flat, just because some people’s personal experiences were pointing to that. Well, guess what, facts can change experiences.

maddoctor.2738

And yet the other experiences have facts to support them, yours do NOT. You fail to admit you are wrong, you fail to admit that there are more experiences than yours, and if most people have a different experience, maybe you are wrong? Ever thought that your experience is flawed?

No Walking.6349

Zelyhn, I have not played tournaments, and therefore have nothing positive or negative to say about them. I find it difficult to believe that tPVP is all you do, but to each their own.

Based on the fact that you are dismissing my post because of one missing factor, I too will be dismissing your observation.

I love the way this dude is speaking….it’s almost like he’s taken a debate class in community college lol.

maddoctor.2738

Tournaments are for groups, hotjoins are for randoms, I explained it yet again in my first post, you dismissed it as always. You are good at that, trying to look superior to others, trying to impose your view on others while facts state otherwise. You are simply arrogant.

Mathiesin.7801

Everyone seems to be missing the point of a review, it is an individuals experience on what they encountered, trying to convince me that what I encountered didnt happen or flawed is like saying “picture or it didnt happen”.

If a tree falls in the middle of a forest, and no one is around, does it make a sound?

No Walking.6349

Everyone seems to be missing the point of a review, it is an individuals experience on what they encountered, trying to convince me that what I encountered didnt happen or flawed is like saying “picture or it didnt happen”.

If a tree falls in the middle of a forest, and no one is around, does it make a sound?

See, community college debate class lol

Mathiesin.7801

“No. It means you have to reevaluate your view if everyone else is having a different experience.”

Maddoctor do not turn the table as though you are some saint being dismissed, you are trying to force me to accept that your experiences should be my experiences, you keep posting about what your game experience has been like, when it is completely irrelevant to my game experience.

(edited by Mathiesin.7801)

No Walking.6349

Maddoctor do not turn the table as though you are some saint being dismissed, you are trying to force me to accept that your experiences should be my experiences, you keep posting about what your game experience has been like, when it is completely irrelevant to my game experience.

Your professor would be proud!

maddoctor.2738

Not really. Good reviewers can take critisism for their work and when needed re-write their reviews. Good reviewers actually do some research so at least they don’t write blatant lies. But most importantly good reviewers take critisism and don’t dismiss everything as “I experienced it THIS way so it can’t be otherwise”. You can’t disprove the facts, your arrogance has no bounds and limits.

And you even accused me above of being wrong and a liar, when I clearly turned your false argument down. Just an apology for your personal attack and slander that wasn’t needed, nor based on anything will be nice.

maddoctor.2738

“No. It means you have to reevaluate your view if everyone else is having a different experience.”

I’m posting facts not my experience. There is a huge difference, I’m waiting for your apology.

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

While I agree with some points, I’d hardly say that your review was ‘unbiased’.

An unbiased review would highlight both the positive and negative aspects of the game. As such, you said one positive thing (big events bring the community together), while focusing wholly on the ‘negative’. Being disappointed and focusing on the negative does not make for an ‘unbiased’ review.

For example, while you mention something negative about a Southsun event, you fail to comment on the F+F dungeon, which was quite well received by a lot of players.

Secondly, there is a LFG tool in game. Albeit, it isn’t a very good one since it’s limited to the zone you’re in (as far as I know), but it’s there. Also, a more robust LFG tool has been datamined:

• “Click here to list your part for others to be able to search for.”
  • “You must select a filter from the left before you can advertise your group.”
  • “Your group is currently listed for other players to find.”

Failing to mention these shows that you are uninformed, and haven’t bothered to research.

Thirdly, you don’t seem to understand how SPvP works. SPvP isn’t confined to each server, meaning that in order to make a community, segregating players by game-modes isn’t needed. The people who play PvE will PvE, the Wubwubers with WvW and the SPvP crowd will do that.

Also, to say you are ‘disappointed’ in the community because they can experience all game modes but don’t is just full-blown stupid. In any game you play, whether it be GW2, or the other games you’re advertising, you’ll get the players who prefer to play one game mode over another, and the players that will eschew game modes completely.

This is not mentioning you didn’t review:

• The Combat System
  • Character Customisation (both aesthetic and play-style)
  • Crafting
  • Lore + Storytelling
  • The World
  • Elder game
  • The Gem Store

So no, your ‘review’ isn’t so much a review as you just highlighting your own personal disappointments with the game, and should be taken as such.

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

(edited by TheDaiBish.9735)

Posted by: nowitsawn.1276

nowitsawn.1276

I don’t even know who’s trolling who anymore.

I shot the seraph~
But I didn’t shoot the thackeray

No Walking.6349

He’s calling his debate classmates for advice, give him a minute

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

“sPVP – Players are randomly transferred to opposing team, friends and guildmates are forced to fight each other, group integrity is destroyed, hard work is lost by being transferred to losing team.”

Aahahah! You think sPvP is all about hotjoins…please get a clue!

3/10 for reviewing something you know nothing about.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

maddoctor.2738

He’s calling his debate classmates for advice, give him a minute

I hope is so he can apologise to me for calling me a liar I’ll be waiting forever to get his apology, if he adds it on his blog even better.

Mathiesin.7801

Not really. Good reviewers can take critisism for their work and when needed re-write their reviews. Good reviewers actually do some research so at least they don’t write blatant lies. But most importantly good reviewers take critisism and don’t dismiss everything as “I experienced it THIS way so it can’t be otherwise”. You can’t disprove the facts, your arrogance has no bounds and limits.

And you even accused me above of being wrong and a liar, when I clearly turned your false argument down. Just an apology for your personal attack and slander that wasn’t needed, nor based on anything will be nice.

I have not discredited anyones observation, a lie right there in itself, if anything maddoctor you believe that you are right and are unwilling to accept that my review is correct according to how I experienced the game.

Keep in mind my review is experienced based, not research based.

And again you use strawman tactics in order to obtain dominance by trying to discredit me through disparaging means.

Mathiesin.7801

“sPVP – Players are randomly transferred to opposing team, friends and guildmates are forced to fight each other, group integrity is destroyed, hard work is lost by being transferred to losing team.”

My review is based on user experience, you have no idea what that is, or you wouldnt of posted the above statement^

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

this point im going to counter in fact i have several friends who do nothing more then pvp and they are trying to get me into it. im going out on a limb and say 50% pvp only pvp but thats opinion and could be wrong

maddoctor.2738

I have not discredited anyones observation

You did.

You mention boss fights in your post to try and make up for the nonsense you posted in your blog:

Living events are Segues to the story line, and they don’t actually affect the world itself. These events and the result of successful completion are temporary, and will eventually reset (i.e. Temple of Lyssa). Currently Southsun Cove is temporary content, where players zerg around attacking an Instigator, while he deals AOE damage. Yet again uneventful and un-dynamic. These events are very similar to World Boss fights, just on a smaller scale, same amount of players, just a smaller target. Be prepared for a light show during combat, and an un-viewable target! The events in Southsun Cove reset about every 5 minutes and provide mediocre loot at best, on occasion fellow players posting their uber awesome Exotic, or better yet precursor weapon.

It is a fact that events don’t reset on a timer, they DO affect the world, and their successful completion is NOT temporary. That’s a fact and the reality, therefore your observation is false.

Of course, since you already know that events ARE dynamic, you resorted to saying only about World Bosses, trying to discredit me without anything to base it on… futile attempt.

Mathiesin.7801

My review is based on user experience, you have no idea what that is, or you wouldnt of posted the above statement^

In an earlier post I clearly state that I have yet to experience tPVP, and therefore have nothing negative or positive to say about it. The fact that “Players are randomly transferred to opposing team, friends and guildmates are forced to fight each other, group integrity is destroyed, hard work is lost by being transferred to losing team.” doesnt take away from the fact that it was a negative experience.

Mathiesin.7801

You did.

You mention boss fights in your post to try and make up for the nonsense you posted in your blog:

Living events are Segues to the story line, and they don’t actually affect the world itself. These events and the result of successful completion are temporary, and will eventually reset (i.e. Temple of Lyssa). Currently Southsun Cove is temporary content, where players zerg around attacking an Instigator, while he deals AOE damage. Yet again uneventful and un-dynamic. These events are very similar to World Boss fights, just on a smaller scale, same amount of players, just a smaller target. Be prepared for a light show during combat, and an un-viewable target! The events in Southsun Cove reset about every 5 minutes and provide mediocre loot at best, on occasion fellow players posting their uber awesome Exotic, or better yet precursor weapon.

It is a fact that events don’t reset on a timer, they DO affect the world, and their successful completion is NOT temporary. That’s a fact and the reality, therefore your observation is false.

So Temple Lyssa never becomes uncontested…. I dont understand where your game experience has lead you to believe that, but thats your observation.

Posted by: Ambrecombe.4398

Ambrecombe.4398

Look Mathiesin, we are not denying there are critical flaws in the game, but the way you put them in your review shows your inexperience with the game and the overall genre. Most of the information you whrote is incorrect or exagerated, you don’t aknowledge any of the good counter arguments made by other posters and you don’t question your oppinion based on the negative returns. Worst of all, to explain why you don’t, you are giving us the argument that this is your observation and experience with the game, you are talking about subjective feelings, and because they are yours, they are right and nobody can contradict it. Don’t you see the problem budy?

A good review is about putting all your feeling down to the toilet and build a objective critisism about the things done right and the things done wrong, how they could have been improved by giving a couple of sugestions and comparison with other games who did those things the right way before. Asking the critical questions about the lazy flaws and put pressure on the honesty of the compagny itself by showing you are well informed. It is also analysing the evolution of that product, its sustainability and finaly its time/money value by considering the current effective people working on it. Take for instance a company like Blizzard who get thousands off people working each day on WoW, how much people are every day working on GW2 sinds release? Hundreds maybe? There are a lot of factor to take into consideration, and those need long investigations and gameplay records that debate on a final conclusion wich could be false a couple of months later sinds the game is in constant evolution and could become a lot better, take exemple on Tabula Rasa its final stage before server closure became an very good genre on its own and Age of Conan current situation is far from its situation on release that gave Funcom a bad reputation. Even wow has made his roots even stronger in the genre by learning from their previous mistakes with Cataclysm and made Mist of Pandaria wich is a great game overall.

Anyways you are free to think whatever you will, but I would take the criticism from other into consideration if I were you and review the statement.

(edited by Ambrecombe.4398)

No Walking.6349

In an earlier post I clearly state that I have yet to experience tPVP, and therefore have nothing negative or positive to say about it. The fact that “Players are randomly transferred to opposing team, friends and guildmates are forced to fight each other, group integrity is destroyed, hard work is lost by being transferred to losing team.” doesnt take away from the fact that it was a negative experience.

Lol none of that happens in tPvP….maybe you shouldn’t talk about a game you know nothing about eh?

maddoctor.2738

And if you want a team fight you join a tournament, you don’t play in hotjoins with a premade team. Hotjoins are for random people to form random teams and play against each other. Hard work is lost? Now playing in a hotjoin for fun is somehow “work”? How about thinking, why are people transfered to the losing team. They are transfered because that team has less players, I know shocking, so if you enter a hotjoin with 4 of your friends, expect to go around teams regularly, what did you expect? To fight easy modes 5vs2 because you joined with your team? For fixed teams go do tournaments, there is nothing negative in auto-balancing in hotjoins, it exists for a reason.

Mathiesin.7801

Abercrombe I have not discredited anyones observations, nor their validity.

maddoctor.2738

You did.

So Temple Lyssa never becomes uncontested…. I dont understand where your game experience has lead you to believe that, but thats your observation.

So 1000 other events always reset? I don’t understand where your game experience has lead you to believe that, but that’s your observation. Funny, I’m not the one generalising, nor the one writing reviews, you are doing that, and you should do your research and not generalise all the time.

Hey Temple of Lyssa resets on a timer, so all events aren’t dynamic!

See, that’s why your personal observations are flawed, you are observing a single event and generalise that it happens on the whole game. While it’s a valid observation, for that event, it’s not valid for the game as a whole. You aren’t getting out of this, facts disprove you, you can’t generalise no matter how sweet talk about your precious “Personal experience”

Mathiesin.7801

The difference in reviews is one is “experienced” another is “research”, mine is based on what “I experienced in GW2”.

If I eat at a restaurant, and I don’t like the food, and someone says the food is great, it doesn’t change the fact that my food was bad. You cant convince me that my food wasnt bad, you didnt taste it, you werent there.

You can argue it may have been that one particular dish, but my experience says that the food was bad.

maddoctor.2738

The difference in reviews is one is “experienced” another is “research”, mine is based on what “I experienced in GW2”.

If I eat at a restaurant, and I don’t like the food, and someone says the food is great, it doesn’t change the fact that my food was bad. You cant convince me that my food wasnt bad, you didnt taste it, you werent there.

You can argue it may have been that one particular dish, but my experience says that the food was bad.

Then if everyone else says that the food is actually good you need to go back and take another sample, just to be fair. You didn’t

Mathiesin.7801

I never said it “happens on the whole game” you are putting words in my mouth, and Temple of Lyssa is a Dynamic event, it has chain quests that progress.

Mathiesin.7801

Then if everyone else says that the food is actually good you need to go back and take another sample, just to be fair. You didn’t

I did, as of 06/02/13 I have had spoon fulls

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

“Experience based " is your way of saying based on lazyness and bias? And you clearly stated that you haven’t really experienced PvP in this thread, but you forgot to mention it in your review. What a coincidence!

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

maddoctor.2738

So you changed your opinion on that restaurant?

Mathiesin.7801

“Experience based " is your way of saying based on lazyness and bias?

I never said that Wolf, not a single time in this forum

Posted by: Jijimuge.4675

Jijimuge.4675

One thing which people are objecting to is that your review is not merely an account of your personal experience, but actually makes several claims that you would have taken as obejctively true e.g. that GW2 has poorly executed balancing, or that the game isn’t worth the price tag. I’m certainly not going to ask that you take my experience as being more valid than yours, (if that’s even a meaningful way for experiences to relate!) but I am going to say that the combination of my experiences, along with your arguments, give me little reason to accept your conclusion.

Your review doesn’t give us many reasons to accept your conclusions as being correct e.g. your claim that the balancing is poor is undercut by your analysis of class strengths/weaknesses. If people disagree with your fundemental position on class strengths/weaknesses, then they’re unlikely to accept a follow-on conclusion that the GW2 balancing has been poorly executed.

Your claim above that “So I should conform because I have a different point of view… got it!” is a poor straw-man, of course, as maddoctor said nothing like that

There are many parts of your review that are highly subject to bias…taking one section as example – “The monotonous grind seems to be continuous as most players will never receive an exotic worth more than 5G on the Auction House.This portion of the game is boring, and will make you feel unaccomplished.”

Firstly, it’s each person’s choice to grind or not to grind. Secondly, your view assumes the point of view of a progression-player, as it appears to assume that grinding is necessary . Not everyone plays the game that way. Thirdly, not everyone gains a sense of accomplishment from the items they’ve grinded (or from their monetary value). Fourthly, as an aside, can you see how the above section is not merely an account of your experience, but is making claim to objective truth?

For me, personally, I get more of a sense of accomplishment from having overcome the odds in a tough situation and believing that I played well.

There are a few points in your review with which I agree (e.g. I find little challenge in the southsun boss events), but I disagree with many of your conclusions

Mathiesin.7801

So you changed your opinion on that restaurant?

Why would I, nothing has changed about how that restaurant prepares or serves food, let alone reassured me I would get an excellent meal.

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

Since this thread is not inviting constructive discussion, it is now closed.

Furthermore, this thread has derailed with off-topic and inflammatory comments.

Thank you for your understanding.