Mats to invest in

Mats to invest in

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sexyboy.6274

Sexyboy.6274

deldrimor steel ingot price is shooting up high, it used to be 1g, now it’s 5, probably it’s for accended 500.

I think it will go much higher since accended armor is coming out!

Mats to invest in

Posted by: blackoil.2673

blackoil.2673

Rule number one for investing: Never ever trust someone (eve if it’s your brother) just shouting in public that something is gonna go up.

Just imagine how much profit he can make. He buys 1000 of mats for cheap price, goes to GW2 forum and says “OMG this mat will skyrocket his price after the new update!” everyone believes it. This would make the price go skyrocket up. Then he sells all the mats to make profit and after the update the mat is not worth a thing.

This is what is called speculation. Not good!

Mats to invest in

Posted by: Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Not to mention the time to invest in mats was like 2 or 3 months ago

Mats to invest in

Posted by: Stars.2179

Stars.2179

I don’t think Deldrimor steel was ever 1g. IIRC it’s always been 3.9g-4.5g since it was released. But yes it’s did go to 5.7g and will keep going a little more. Kinda late to invest now I guess. I did buy 120 stacks of silk scraps and 80 stacks of thick sections when they were 8c each.

Mats to invest in

Posted by: Sexyboy.6274

Sexyboy.6274

just sayin man, it’sgoing up for a reason. accended crafting material. stated in reddit, you can craft it only 1 per day and used in all accended armor.. well. afterall, im just suggesting. “mats to invest in”

Mats to invest in

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Lower I have seen deldrimor is 3.9. Investing in mats is a bit late TBH.

Heiann – NSP

Mats to invest in

Posted by: Facepunch.5710

Facepunch.5710

It’s probably not too late. You won’t get huge returns like you would if you had started investing months ago, but you’ll probably make some profit if you buy now and resell on the 10th or 11th.

Edit: Not sure about del steel, I’m just talking ‘in general.’

Please take your tinfoil hats off and be reasonable. ~ReginaB
This forum is a wretched hive of scum and villainy. ~DevilLordLaser

Mats to invest in

Posted by: LinkR.6190

LinkR.6190

Rule number one for investing: Never ever trust someone (eve if it’s your brother) just shouting in public that something is gonna go up.

Just imagine how much profit he can make. He buys 1000 of mats for cheap price, goes to GW2 forum and says “OMG this mat will skyrocket his price after the new update!” everyone believes it. This would make the price go skyrocket up. Then he sells all the mats to make profit and after the update the mat is not worth a thing.

This is what is called speculation. Not good!

Reminds me when the game was still in its early months. Anytime anything was reported as a good investment over reddit was a death sentence to the value of that item.