Meet the Order of Whispurrs!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: estellise.6725

estellise.6725

I came home to this lovely sight on our landing and realized I haven’t shared these buddies with the forums! So, introducing the Order of Whispurrs, and their big brother, Rurik. Rurik is my 3 year old Orange Tabby, and he has a lot of kitten energy still and none of the older girls want to play with him. So, I started looking for another kitty to play with my Ru. My roomies and I ended up with four kittens who were abandoned by their mama at the place a friend’s boyfriend works at. We got them all at 5 weeks old, and raised them from there. Their brother was adopted by a close friend of ours, and we kept the other three.

Demmi is the light gray pile of fluff, Riel is the brown and black tabby fluff, and Tybalt is the dark gray and white with the small eyes and squishy face. They love their older brother and he is very good with all three of them. I’m really happy to have all of them and that they all get along so well. I hope they make your days better!

Attachments:

Posted by: Alatar.7364

Alatar.7364

I don’t get it, all I see is a bunch of Charrs in a photo!

~I Aear cân ven na mar

estellise.6725

they are very cute charr!

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

They seem a little small for Charrs. Are they minis? And how are you able to have three active at the same time?

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

should have been Whiskpurrs…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

estellise.6725

They seem a little small for Charrs. Are they minis? And how are you able to have three active at the same time?

The three of them actually make up one mini.