in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Yalora Istairiea.6287

Yalora Istairiea.6287

in before post moved to " Feedback/Questions: MegaServer"

Mega servers ruined Gw2

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Mega servers saved Guild Wars 2. See how easy that is.

Someone posted a thread about how bad the mega servers were and how we should boycott the game until they get rid of them.

Almost all the feedback in that thread was pro mega server, before the OP himself, who was convinced, deleted his OP.

Mega servers ruined Gw2

Posted by: timartinho.8043

timartinho.8043

Stop being so rude and so arrogant.
Stop sayin’ it ruined the game. It haven’t!

Ofc I didn’t liked the way they did the megaserver, and did the world bosses look like a clock, but yeah, it helped a lot. I remember when I was leveling my engineer WITHOUT ANYONE AT THE MAPS. Do you know what that is? Is like playing Ragnarok now. Empty maps. Now everything is full of life, everything is done, player help each other. Don’t even look like the same game. LOOK REALLY BETTER.

Stylus Targaryen - 80 Asura Guardian[main]
Stylus Sunstrider - 80 Charr Warrior[alt]
Bombista - 80 Human Engineer[alt]

Mega servers ruined Gw2

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

Personally, I’m not a fan of the megaserver idea but it suits a lot of people. It might have effected some specific gameplay and mind sets but I’d really hesitate to say its ruined the game in general. It’s probably made it stronger.

Mega servers saved Guild Wars 2. See how easy that is.

Someone posted a thread about how bad the mega servers were and how we should boycott the game until they get rid of them.

Almost all the feedback in that thread was pro mega server, before the OP himself, who was convinced, deleted his OP.

I wish I’d seen that thread. It would be nice to witness an opinion change on these forums.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Mega servers ruined Gw2

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I saw the thread. Now, the OP, as far as I remember, didn’t leave a post explaining why he removed his opening post, but it did happen.

I think the MegaServer has improved the game. But, regardless, this thread will likely be merged. The OP doesn’t give much to constructively discuss, anyway. /shrug

Mega servers ruined Gw2

Posted by: Moderator.7502

Moderator.7502

Hi there,

please make sure to post your feedback about “Feedback/Questions: MegaServer” in the dedicated main thread:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Feedback-Questions-MegaServer

Thank you!