Megaserver is full of flaws.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: snake.6715

snake.6715

So yeah i wanted to play with friends, do some worl bosses together. We were all thinking, don’t worry megaserver will place us together now, we tried to do five maps, five bosses.
All five bosses we were placed in different maps, with no option to join eachother, if we wanted to join eachother i wasn’t working.

Three out of the five times, the boss was dead in 10 secs, didnt do enough damage to get loot probably, and the other two times, the pre-event of fire elemental said it failed.

Really?? is this the way, to make peoples play together. It all sounds so great on paper, but nothing is working about it. My whole gave up on even trying to do anything after that, it just causes frustration, in a game where you are supposed to have fun.

Posted by: Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Magnus Steelgrave.6580

There is an option to join one another. Right click the person’s name in your party and click “join in (enter zone name here)”. It worked just fine for me yesterday. Though I did experience the same issue at FE and that’s just because I had to run off and I got there too late and got on an empty(ish) server.

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

There is an option to join one another. Right click the person’s name in your party and click “join in (enter zone name here)”. It worked just fine for me yesterday. Though I did experience the same issue at FE and that’s just because I had to run off and I got there too late and got on an empty(ish) server.

That doesn’t usually work for me. I almost always have to use the tool at the top of the screen, and type in the person’s name and then sometimes it lets me have the option to join. Sometimes not.

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

Posted by: Nage.1520

Nage.1520

There’s no option of the server is full though.

Posted by: snake.6715

snake.6715

Ow i know there is the option to rightclick and join eachother, when it was working, we still ended up in different versions of the map, bc i was likely full.
I just would to play together with friends and guildies, not trying to taxi them over for 15 mins and still failing at the end

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

One really mad thing about Mega Servers is that they just implemented them on the HardCore Bosses Maps BEFORE fix any of their flaws!

Because for ANet is better to get the flaws to every map, before fix them and spread to this kind of maps. I don’t get it.

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

Posted by: Moderator.6437

Moderator.6437

Hey there, since we are getting a lot of feedback on this topic right now, we are collecting it all in dedicated threads. You are very welcome to repost your questions comments and concerns here “https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Game-Updates-Guild-World-Events-Megaservers-WvW