Mentality

Mentality

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

It’s the community, not the game. People hate elitists, elitists hate pugs. If people never met an elitist they would more than likely never have cared about your gear nor even know that it mattered. I for one don’t know what any of my guildmates are wearing and I love partying with them for them.

What the game does will never change the community. Only you can change. So if you hate gear grinds, don’t do it, find people who are willing to accept you for you.

You are the one forcing this game to be competitive. Not Anet.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

Mentality

Posted by: Leablo.2651

Leablo.2651

Great. Now please stop creating new threads that say the same thing in different ways. This isn’t your blog.

Mentality

ArcTheFallen.7682

Great. Now please stop creating new threads that say the same thing in different ways. This isn’t your blog.

Lol. They were two different things. I guess you should start posting on other threads telling everyone the same thing. But thanks for the heads up.

Mentality

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

Nor is this forum subject to what topics that only you find acceptable. If you are not interested in his posts, then just ignore them.

As for the original post, you can not change people and no amount of topics will ever do that.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

Mentality

ArcTheFallen.7682

Nor is this forum subject to what topics that only you find acceptable. If you are not interested in his posts, then just ignore them.

As for the original post, you can not change people and no amount of topics will ever do that.

Agreed, but it was worth a shot. Thread closed.

Mentality

Posted by: Zinthros.6589

Zinthros.6589

Apologist drivel. Anet should stick to their manifesto.

Varamyr Langkron / Kirk Vandergrift
Commander on Tarnished Coast [RE]
Greatsword Ranger before it was cool

Mentality

Posted by: Jestunhi.7429

Jestunhi.7429

It’s the community, not the game. People hate elitists, elitists hate pugs. If people never met an elitist they would more than likely never have cared about your gear nor even know that it mattered. I for one don’t know what any of my guildmates are wearing and I love partying with them for them.

What the game does will never change the community. Only you can change. So if you hate gear grinds, don’t do it, find people who are willing to accept you for you.

You are the one forcing this game to be competitive. Not Anet.

Or you could accept that it’s perfectly ok to provide feedback to ANet on a forum provided by ANet to get player feedback?

SoE have finally been knocked off the top spot
in the list of developers I have the least faith & trust in.
Congratulations ArenaNet!

Mentality

Posted by: Bhelliom.5324

Bhelliom.5324

Have you watched too much twilight?

Mentality

Posted by: minbariguy.7504

minbariguy.7504

I agree with the OP. I don’t group with people unless I enjoy playing with them. And whether or not I enjoy playing with them depends on their personality, not their gear.

But then I’m the kind of person that would rather play with a “bad” group that has a few party wipes but makes me laugh and have a good time while playing than a skilled and well-geared group of players who take everything too seriously.

I know, blasphemy. Throw another heretic on the fire, it’s getting chilly.