Merging Outfits and Clothing

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Harry Dresden.7845

Harry Dresden.7845

Hello Guild Wars 2 Community,

As our wardrobes fill with a wonderful assortment of lovely clothing, I’ve come to wonder how to display all of my hard-won raiments! For example, I’m going for a posh outfit and I happen to own both a monocle as well as a top hat. Wouldn’t it be simply amazing to wear BOTH at once? I’m by no means asking to make these items into one; but rather allow a mystic forge process to merge them together to allow both to show at once.
This is something that I would want, though I think we should all consider introducing the option of merging certain items to display with one another.

I would love to think items like Winters Presence and Nightfury could merge with other shoulders to display nice shoulders and the lovely effect I know we’ve all worked so hard for. But I turn over the floor to the Devs and the community, I would love to see the ideas and possibilities all the smart minds in the GW2 communities can generate on this topic!

“Knowledge is the base of all ignorance”

R.Scott Bakker

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

I think this idea would work well with the Vanity Slot that so many people have been asking for. Since the Top Hat goes on top of your head and the monocle goes on your face, there shouldn’t be a conflict between the two skins.

Hopefully this (and the Vanity Slot) is something they’re either working on or planning to work on.