Merry Christmas, have a ban.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rand.3186

Rand.3186

Kind of bummed out. I guess I’m banned for the next 72 hours due to “Inappropriate language.”

I am assuming I just got banned for making a silly joke about my asura’s dong “being so hard right now” aka: Inflated kitten after killing a bunch of players in WvW.

Would have been nice to get some sort of message, asking me to refrain from whatever it is that I guess was so absurdly offensive to someone. Rather than banning me for Christmas Eve, Christmas, and the day after Christmas…. -_-

Guess I shouldn’t have spent $20 in gems the other day. GG.

/EndRant

Posted by: karma.8763

karma.8763

Maybe you should have just used your brain and new talking about your asura’s dong would offend somebody…….

Posted by: Rand.3186

Rand.3186

Maybe you should have just used your brain and new talking about your asura’s dong would offend somebody…….

I find it kind of amusing that someone could be offended by that. If so I highly recommend they never, ever, ever, leave their home or watch TV of any sort.

Posted by: kidkilowat.5932

kidkilowat.5932

Wow man, sorry to hear you got banned for something so insignificant as that. ps.. I thought this game came with a language filter.

“The light at the end of the tunnel is a train” Justin Trosper

Posted by: Katostrophe.3274

Katostrophe.3274

I’m very glad you were banned for Christmas Eve, Christmas, and the day after Christmas. Cause’ now i won’t have weirdo’s like you to worry about clogging up map chat while im enjoying the holidays and playing guild wars 2.

Well done ANet!