Message Suppression

Message Suppression

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Darkorical.9213

Darkorical.9213

Myself and the other officers in the guild are attempting to clean up our Roster and are kicking people who have not been online in over a month without telling us they would be back and trying to send them mail telling them why they were kicked and they are welcome back if they become active again but we want a cleaner roster list. the problem is there is like 20 people and while kicking and mailing we keep getting suppressed for excessive messaging. I really wish there was a way around messaging like its ok for guild leaders or officers to email anyone on the roster without getting suppressed.

Message Suppression

Posted by: GOSU.9574

GOSU.9574

Change the topic of each mail a bit.

A few weeks back I was mailing dyes I didn’t need to a random player who was very grateful. I had 180+ unided dyes and after the first few I was suppressed. I hadn’t been putting a title in, so blank title spam got suppressed.

It’s not the best system, their chosen suppression methods, you just have to get around them when you aren’t actually spamming.

Hey dude you are walking into a wall.

smack..Wut?…smack…smack…

Message Suppression

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

the best is starting a clearly stated lfg… first person joins, leaves.. maybe it’s an unpopular dungeon you don’t wanto exploit through, so it happens once or twice in a few minutes.. message supressed, can’t continue lfg.. or you do get in and you wanto mail 3 people potion.. nope, supressed after 2 mails

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish