Might stacking.

Might stacking.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dradiin.8935

Dradiin.8935

If Rangers had the Might stacking nerfed in just a 24 hour period, why are all the other classes that can stack might allowed to continue to do so without any kind of reductions ?
Seems a bit of favoritism by the developers allowing such an egregious amount of might stacking from other classes, but when a class gets an ability that sets them remotely on par with the others, one dev manages to remove that in just 1 day.

I think this needs to be discussed, not ignored anymore.

Might stacking.

Posted by: Turamarth.3248

Turamarth.3248

Aren’t there enough threads in the ranger forum discussing this already?
It also wasn’t just used to stack might but every other boon too afaik.

Brandar – Kodash [DE]
[SPQR]

Might stacking.

Posted by: Shen Slayer.3058

Shen Slayer.3058

I agree with OP and I don’t even play my rangers much anymore. It’s funny how rangers get kicked around and every other class keeps getting better.

Might stacking.

Dradiin.8935

Aren’t there enough threads in the ranger forum discussing this already?
It also wasn’t just used to stack might but every other boon too afaik.

This is not about Rangers, this is about the disparity between classes, trying to make it about Rangers is just an attempt to derail the discussion.

Necro’s do not get this, i am not sure but i dont think Mesmer’s or Engineers do either, but i could be wrong.

Might stacking.

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

So if on the 29th Anet had buffed Heal as One like it is right now, everybody would be happy.

Since Anet buffed it a little too much and then nerf it partially, while still being superior to the HaO pre-29th, people are QQing?

I understanding if people want to have a constructive discussion about does this nerf was needed? Or was it overnerfed? But to act like this was a nerf to the core propriety the profession and that ranger is garbage because of that or that all other profession should be nerfed for some strange emotive vengeance, it’s kind of stupid.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Might stacking.

Dradiin.8935

So if on the 29th Anet had buffed Heal as One like it is right now, everybody would be happy.

Since Anet buffed it a little too much and then nerf it partially, while still being superior to the HaO pre-29th, people are QQing?

I understanding if people want to have a constructive discussion about does this nerf was needed? Or was it overnerfed? But to act like this was a nerf to the core propriety the profession and that ranger is garbage because of that or that all other profession should be nerfed for some strange emotive vengeance, it’s kind of stupid.

Again you are talking about the Ranger nerf, i am talking about why is this allowed with other classes still ?

If the Ranger buff was so bad and it needed to be changed 24 hours later, why does it still exist on Warr Ele and Guard ?

I get it that people want to make this about Rangers, it is not, what it is about is that fact that certain classes are allowed might stacking, while others are refused to have something even remotely close to this.

Not to mention the might stacking those classes get go party wide not just to the 1 person like WHaO got for rangers.

Might stacking.

Posted by: Maximum Potato.5923

Maximum Potato.5923

I think the issue is that’s it brought up a lot of bad blood that had been buried in the past. Ranger has never been the most…favoured class when it comes to buffs, and the moment we get something that could be deemed overpowered, it was nerfed within less than a week. Compare that to other classes with overwhelming amounts of power – Icebow on elementalists was allowed to run rampant for years, and Phalanx Strength warriors still deliver a might cap to their entire party, which ANet doesn’t seem to feel is a problem (Fair enough, but I still think that’s a bit of a double-standard, with the might copying on WHAO). What’s really causing the issue here is the speed at which the situation was dealt with is way out of sync with how Anet deals with other classes.

Was heal as one’s boon stacking a little crazy? Yes.
Did ANet bring down the nerf hammer on it too hard? Maybe, it’s up to opinion.
Was the speed of the nerf similar to what we’ve seen on other overwhelming class builds? No, it wasn’t.

Who’s a good boy? Not you, since you aggro’d the BLOODY CHAMP-

Might stacking.

Posted by: DresdenAllblack.1249

DresdenAllblack.1249

Rangers won’t be complaining when every raid group wants a Druid.

Angelina is free game again.
Crystal Desert

Might stacking.

Posted by: Maximum Potato.5923

Maximum Potato.5923

Healers are a fun and interesting concept, but not for everyone. And right now, Druid healing is the only thing it looks like Ranger will be able to do better than any other class.

Who’s a good boy? Not you, since you aggro’d the BLOODY CHAMP-

Might stacking.

Posted by: Avster.1935

Avster.1935

Healers are a fun and interesting concept, but not for everyone. And right now, Druid healing is the only thing it looks like Ranger will be able to do better than any other class.

Rangers can replace the second Elementalist in a party after the Ice Bow nerf. Just sayin’

Evelyn Whitehawk | Exalted Legend | Demons’s Demise | I Transmuted My Legendary Medium Coat

Might stacking.

Dradiin.8935

Rangers can replace the second Elementalist in a party after the Ice Bow nerf. Just sayin’

Yeah because that happens ….