Minecraft Expansion Confirmed?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Bastrios.1834

Bastrios.1834

So I was standing around in Queensdale being lazy as usual… When I noticed the sun took a certain shape. ArenaNet obviously has something in store for us.

Attachments:

(edited by Bastrios.1834)

Posted by: Azhure.1857

Azhure.1857

Bas, that’s what you get for looking at the sun too long. Tsk tsk.

Isle of Janthir Megaserver

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

The April 15th patch notes will explain that Minecraft bought a controlling interest in this game and is planning to reconfigure the world into little blocks. The sun was the first stage.

With the April 29th patch notes, personal and guild homes can be built by cutting out blocks of earth and using the cubes to build structures.

Dueling will be announce on May 13th but only with environmental weapons. Mounts also will be allowed but only on the computer generated sheep that will be randomly roaming around.

On May 27th the ultimate mount will appear, a cubic version of the dragon Mordremoth. The rider will be Scarlet. (She’s BAAACKK!)

Posted by: Nightingale.9714

Nightingale.9714

The April 15th patch notes will explain that Minecraft bought a controlling interest in this game and is planning to reconfigure the world into little blocks. The sun was the first stage.

With the April 29th patch notes, personal and guild homes can be built by cutting out blocks of earth and using the cubes to build structures.

Dueling will be announce on May 13th but only with environmental weapons. Mounts also will be allowed but only on the computer generated sheep that will be randomly roaming around.

On May 27th the ultimate mount will appear, a cubic version of the dragon Mordremoth. The rider will be Scarlet. (She’s BAAACKK!)

Lets all just leave and play minecraft -jk

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

I smell SAB. Anyone else? Hehe

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

Posted by: OmaiGodman.2098

OmaiGodman.2098

Next update’s confirmed, Moto’s made an error in one of his calculations and now Super Adventure Box is starting to leak out into the real world. Better gear up, only SAB-skinned weapons will stand a change against the virtual threat.

On another note, get your Super Adventure Box skins, now available for gems from the Black Lion Trading Company.

Any plan that involves dead quaggans is, by design, foolproof. I’m an unmitigated genius!

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I’ll finally be able to build a house for myself out of Bloodstone Bricks/Blocks.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Darkobra.6439

Darkobra.6439

If Notch has any say in it, it’ll be Quake duels.

Posted by: lordmitz.2047

lordmitz.2047

warning: incoming game
warning: incoming game

alphanumeric!