Posted by: Gayle.1807

Gayle.1807

Is this mini being released soon??? I realllllly wanna know

Mini Mystical Dragon

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

You and like everyone else whos seen it on the wiki xD i want it too its cool

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Mini Mystical Dragon

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

It’s not looking good to be honest. Looking like a Chinese exclusive from back in the day.

Gone to Reddit.

Mini Mystical Dragon

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

No, it’s not an exclusive item only for China. If it were, people would have already known about it and made a huge fuss. It’s been in the mini wardrobe forever now, for some reason; I do hope it actually gets released soon.

Mini Mystical Dragon

Posted by: IrishPotato.6327

IrishPotato.6327

It may be similar to the dyes that haven’t been released yet. Maybe this upcoming Tuesday?

Mini Mystical Dragon

Ardenwolfe.8590

No, it’s not an exclusive item only for China. If it were, people would have already known about it and made a huge fuss. It’s been in the mini wardrobe forever now, for some reason; I do hope it actually gets released soon.

Because it was an exclusive item for the Chinese release. Like a collector’s edition or something. While I really, really, REALLY hope they sell/release the mini for this celebration to NA/EU players, it’s not looking good.

Gone to Reddit.

Mini Mystical Dragon

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Because it was an exclusive item for the Chinese release. Like a collector’s edition or something. While I really, really, REALLY hope they sell/release the mini for this celebration to NA/EU players, it’s not looking good.

Source?
I only ask because there is no information on this mini and as far as we know it has not been released yet in any region.

Mini Mystical Dragon

Ardenwolfe.8590

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mini_Mystical_Dragon

“Chinese version only – reaching level 13 of the VIP system.”

Give me a moment to find a source outside Wiki. . . .

Gone to Reddit.

Mini Mystical Dragon

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

Hope they bring the VIP system to NA/EU then. I want this mini.

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

Mini Mystical Dragon

Ardenwolfe.8590

This was like hunting for the proverbial needle in a haystack. Very limited information. Lots and lots of speculation on various sites. But, from what I could gather, from my limited translations, bless you Google, the VIP or Royalty System in China, requires some form of grinding to earn this reward.

But, to be fair, I can’t find a solid, and Guild Wars 2, source that says this in black in white . . . unless it’s on the Chinese site and my translations are crap.

Which might be the case.

Sure would be nice if a developer just came here and said what was what . . . please?

So pretty . . . http://vigilicious.tumblr.com/post/97136184198/astin-the-silent-mini-mystical-dragon

Gone to Reddit.

(edited by Ardenwolfe.8590)

Mini Mystical Dragon

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Egad no. I hope they bring the mini but we do NOT want the VIP system. That requires paying for bonuses and privileges. It would shred the game in NA/EU. No mini is worth killing the game.

Mini Mystical Dragon

Posted by: Dasenthal.6520

Dasenthal.6520

No you really don’t, the VIP system would create a divide the likes we’ve never seen on these forums and more importantly it would hurt the game, think gem exchange kind of hurt but much much worse.

On a positive note though: it was confirmed by one of the higher ups (I think Colin, but it could have been Chris) that the VIP system would never come to the US.

“A conquered people will always resist you,
Edair. But allies-allies will fight by your side”~Cobiah Mariner

Mini Mystical Dragon

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

I would seriously like to know the percentage of hard core mini collectors compared to the total player base. I’ve never bought a mini in my life and have no plans to start, but to request that some P2W system be brought to OUR version of the game so some obsessive collectors can own a specific mini is not something I EVER want to see. The suggestion that could happen makes me shudder.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances