Mini Southsun Logan?

Mini Southsun Logan?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: kcgutjahr.6480

kcgutjahr.6480

There’s a mini Southsun Faren, and a mini Southsun Kasmeer. Any plans for a mini Southsun Logan? Inquiring minds and all…

Mini Southsun Logan?

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Unlike Kasmeer and Faren, Logan never came to Southsun in a bathing suit, so there probably won’t be one.

Mini Southsun Logan?

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

Unlike Kasmeer and Faren, Logan never came to Southsun in a bathing suit, so there probably won’t be one.

Nope, but in a bathing armor and sandals of flight

Mini Southsun Logan?

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

I cant’t even.

Mini Southsun Logan?

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

So… a plate mail speedo and sandals with socks?

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Mini Southsun Logan?

Posted by: Cybil Song.2359

Cybil Song.2359

Impossible to buy Southsun Kasmeer or Faren except for inflated prices from other players.
I hope they make a comeback, even for a short while to allow peoples that missed that event to get them, somehow.

Mini Southsun Logan?

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Impossible to buy Southsun Kasmeer or Faren except for inflated prices from other players.
I hope they make a comeback, even for a short while to allow peoples that missed that event to get them, somehow.

They are back, if you get lucky and get 5-10 mini claim tickets from black lion chests.