Mini Suggestion - More Kittens and Puppies

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

In so far as Minis go. I like the ones that look like real animals. Don’t like the human or humanoid ones.

I think you should include more cute ones like puppies and kittens. For reference I have included a pic of my new Blue Heeler puppy

Attachments:

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

As long as the kittens look and move like kittens and not like bolsters sewn in general cat shape, I’m with you. ANet’s canines are awesome; their felines are chunky blocky messes, a continual surprise to me given the high quality of the art in general. (I mean actual young felines, no cursing has occurred in this post).

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

There are quite a few cat and dog miniatures already (as well as a number of other real animals), the problem is most of them are only available rarely and only for a short time when they do appear.

I wouldn’t want them to add too many similar ones because it’s disappointing when you get a new mini and it’s hard to tell it apart from one you’ve already got (for a particularly extreme example can anyone tell me the difference between the Mini Twisted Nightmare and Mini Enraged Twisted Nightmare?), but maybe if they could make them look distinctive enough it’d work.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Talyn.3295

True, I know there are already alot of animal minis. The cat ones don’t really appeal to m. Although I did like the orange Tabby from Hall of Moments, I have been using the Lion Cub, and the puppy mostly. I would just like to see a few more breeds of them, none to similar to what we already have.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

We have a lot of cat/kitten ones already, but I can only think of two puppyish ones. I love both of those, but I’d definitely like more (especially a basset hound or a corgi).

Posted by: Arlee.7038

Arlee.7038

I REALLY REALLY REALLY would like a corgi mini. But yes more kittens and puppies in general too

Posted by: BloodyNine.7504

BloodyNine.7504

Wait, are you asking for more swear word minis?

Posted by: Sarie.1630

Sarie.1630

The game doesn’t need more minis.

It needs more story.

Posted by: Daroon.1736

Daroon.1736

No Dev response yet? I’m surprised.

Talyn.3295

It needs more story.

No reason we can’t get both. We both know that there will be more minis added to the game. Might as well get the word out as to the kind I want rather then just get another Lord Faren in his speedos

Posted by: KestrelGirl.9267

KestrelGirl.9267

+1. I want more cuteness overload in my minis.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

It needs more story.

No reason we can’t get both. We both know that there will be more minis added to the game. Might as well get the word out as to the kind I want rather then just get another Lord Faren in his speedos

What? No Mini Jungle Faren? I thought you said you wanted cute ones.

I have to admit my favourites are the ones that are actual miniature versions of monsters we can encounter in the game, or animals like the moas and the moose. But we have had a lot of that type of minis recently so some variety couldn’t hurt.

I do like the idea of a corgi mini. I don’t know about a mini corgi though, they’re pretty small already so a mini one might be hard to see.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Little Leota.5849

Little Leota.5849

I would like to see mini wolves and wolf pups.

Talyn.3295

It needs more story.

What? No Mini Jungle Faren? I thought you said you wanted cute ones.

I have to admit my favourites are the ones that are actual miniature versions of monsters we can encounter in the game, or animals like the moas and the moose. But we have had a lot of that type of minis recently so some variety couldn’t hurt.

I do like the idea of a corgi mini. I don’t know about a mini corgi though, they’re pretty small already so a mini one might be hard to see.

lol, I kinda already expected him to be in the gem store wearing this tarzan look