Mini mystical dragon and llama

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: warrior shapper.6502

warrior shapper.6502

Hey, since the mini mystical dragon has been in the bank mini tabs for awhile and no sign of getting it as of yet, will this be the mini for birthday present number 2? or will we be able to get this soon from the gem store?

also with only being able to get the mini llama from the tournament of legends, will there be another way for people who didn’t enter to get this miniature?such as buying for gems or buying so many gems like the mr sparkles mini?

since these 2 are the only 2 i am missing from my collection.

Dream Rider [ART]
Art of Skills Desolation EU
Warrior shapper.6502

Posted by: Qwerty Azerty.1790

Qwerty Azerty.1790

I do hope we get a way too get this mini llama, I am collecting all these special minis since launch and I dont feel like collecting anymore if I can’t get them all.

I don’t know about the mystical dragon, it could be that this is the mini we get as a part of the 2nd birthday present.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I have a bad feeling the mystical dragon is going to be an exclusive for people who go to the various conventions. (Or as happened with Mr Sparkles exclusive to people who went, could find an Anet employee and weren’t too early when they didn’t want to give them out in case they ran out, too late when they did run out or speaking to someone who hadn’t been informed they had anything to give out.)

Although if that is the case hopefully it will also be available in other ways later on like Mr Sparkles was.

As for the llama I’m hoping making it tournament exclusive was just an experiment. They’ve done at least two tournaments recently with different exclusive/special rewards (the mini, a new armor set, legendaries, precursors etc.) and I suspect they’re trying to figure out what they can award people that PvPers want and other players don’t mind not being able to get. Which makes a mini an extremely strange choice because it’s pretty much the opposite of that. Especially when it leads to people like me who had never played PvP before entering the tournament, taking a spot away from someone who would genuinely want to be there, to try and get one.

Hopefully it will also be available in other ways later on.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Ice Man.8465

Ice Man.8465

Maybe ANET could set up a trade system where we can trade extras (Queen Jennah for example) for another one that we are missing.

Posted by: Death Snakes.8193

Death Snakes.8193

These are the only two mini’s I’m currently missing, really hoping we get some more info on these soon. So close to having a complete collection for the first time, but still just out of my reach

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I do hope we get a way too get this mini llama, I am collecting all these special minis since launch and I dont feel like collecting anymore if I can’t get them all.

I don’t know about the mystical dragon, it could be that this is the mini we get as a part of the 2nd birthday present.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/Suggestion-Lama-mini-in-the-gemshop
support this thread

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.