Mini packs

Mini packs

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: katirhi.5479

katirhi.5479

I haven’t played GW2 since just before the destruction of Lion’s Arch. A lot has changed since then!

One thing I’m confused about is minis and how to get them. There used to always be a 3-pack of minis for sale in the gem store, but no longer.

How does one obtain new minis? I have always wanted a mini fox, and now I have some disposable income and I was ready to try my luck with the mini packs but they no longer exist it seems.

Is there any way now for me to get a mini fox or did I just miss out?

Mini packs

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Maybe the next Wintersday? The only fix that I remember was the arctic one from Wintersday 2013.

As far as other mini packs, those are gone. You’ll have to buy them on the TP if there’s any that you want now. Occasionally they re-release the older mini packs, as they have in the past, but there’s really no telling when it will happen again.

Mini packs

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

Minis are on the Trading post at prices that are waaaaay cheaper than the gem costs to buy them

Anet took the minipet packs off the trading post to prop up the prices.

But they come back for sales a few times a year. You can buy them then, but why would you when they are so much cheaper on the trading post.

Also there will probably be a set 4 released when HoT comes out (mini dinosaurs!)

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

Mini packs

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Check the trading post under mini. There are a bunch there. Some are sold by the gemstore directly and are account bound.

https://www.gw2tp.com/search?name=Mini+

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Mini packs

Posted by: katirhi.5479

katirhi.5479

But they come back for sales a few times a year. You can buy them then, but why would you when they are so much cheaper on the trading post.

Because the one I want (fox) isn’t on the trading post.

Mini packs

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Afaik the only fox is the mini arctic fox kit that was a gem store account bound mini released during Wintersday.

Now, you can wait for them to release it again, which might not be until next Wintersday or it may be never, or you can buy another mini to use and enjoy until then, whichever you prefer.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mini_Arctic_Fox_Kit

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.