Miniatur Slot [Suggestion]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Clyan.1593

Clyan.1593

Hi, there

I know, it may not be the time for this and we just had a really great feature patch.
But there’s something bothering me since a long time and i cannot get rid of this idea.

To use a Miniature you always need to have the item in your inventory. It’s only one slot, sure, but i don’t see why i need it there when it can be stored in my bank. Also i’m always a bit afraid of accidentally throwing it away or delete it due to missclicks. The thing is we have a ton of miniatures but i rarely see them except maybe in the cities.

So why not adding a slot in the Hero Panel? This slot would be linked to the bank and allows me to use one miniature at a time. Maybe the position isn’t right there (in the wardrobe tab it’s the city clothing slot), but i leave this to the developers to decide.

What do you think?

Attachments:

“Bagh Nakh! Bagh Nakh!”
– Dark Lord of Moshpoipoi

(edited by Clyan.1593)

Posted by: Nagiil.1230

Nagiil.1230

Yes, please, I want this so much!!! (no kidding!)
Give us the miniatur-slot

Posted by: Turgut.4397

Turgut.4397

+1

I don’t think I’ve ever seen more than 2-3 miniatures out. It’s like people just throw them in the bank as soon as they’ve got them, and they just sit there gathering dust.

This would be a nice little feature, especially for the reasons stated by the OP.

Still waiting for the things I love about GW1.

Posted by: OmaiGodman.2098

OmaiGodman.2098

Sounds good, would also save the hassle of having to get the miniature out whenever you change maps.

Any plan that involves dead quaggans is, by design, foolproof. I’m an unmitigated genius!

Posted by: Jam.4521

Jam.4521

+1 would definitely help

BOOM

Posted by: jaegermeister.5843

jaegermeister.5843

+1
they’re dying in my bank account.
a-net please keep them alive by giving us this slot.

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

Seems like too much work for little benefit. They already fixed the deposit collectible sending your minis to the bank, now you have to specifically right click them and click deposit.

Posted by: Yerrezz.6218

Yerrezz.6218

That is really good idea! +1

Posted by: Lethalvriend.1723

Lethalvriend.1723

Sounds like a good idea to me, if someone swaps maps then it could just appear automatically when it’s equipped. It could even be integrated into the wardrobe system where you can swap one easily even when you aren’t at the bank.

I have rarely used my minis because I always deposit them unintentionally and I pretty much always forgot to put them out.

Posted by: Eli The Yahoo.9782

Eli The Yahoo.9782

It’s been suggested several times.
no clue why Anet chose not to add this.