Miniature Fights as a new feature.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Oldirtbeard.9834

Oldirtbeard.9834

I suggest that ANet let’s us have the ability to have Mini fights with our Minis like Pokemon or WoW Pet Battles.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

But the Mini-pet Arena has been destroyed, has it not? (silly filter)

Still, good luck on your suggestion. =)

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

unlike turn based, I would like a fighting game 2 vs 2 or 1v1v1v1 similar to smash bro…

Posted by: Oldirtbeard.9834

Oldirtbeard.9834

unlike turn based, I would like a fighting game 2 vs 2 or 1v1v1v1 similar to smash bro…

Set it up like that one DE in Caladon Forest where you turn into crabs to fight a big crab except you become the mini with a few abilities.

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

i really like pet battles in wow, fishing, i run a class that has swiftness transforms.. which i actually prefer over the mounts, but then there is flying… i’m pretty indifferent to mounts and housing, but i wouldn’t mind fishing eventually making its way into this game..
personally i don’t think costume brawl is a huge thing, except when people are bored.. and mini battles, would not make much sense.. you don’t acquire them in the wild and they are based off of characters

where is rox mini by the way >_>
gets gems ready

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

So, in GW1 there was a game called Polymock where you collected little figurines and used them in the Polymock arena against NPCs with different pieces. You beat the NPCs and unlocked their pieces to use.

It was sort of a turn based/Pokemon inspired quest-line given to the player in Rata Sum and required players to fight their way to the top and beat the best Polymock masters out there.

In GW2 the Polymock arena is still around in Rata Sum as you can see on the map but it’s not accessible to players. In other words, such a thing exists but has not been added to the game or was removed before launch. It’s sad I would like to see it as well. More expansion dreams.

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

No better yet, at midnight, when the moon is full and the wind blows through the trees moaning for all the lost heroes, the minis come alive with Legendary powers and turn on their masters.

Theftwind (HoD)