Minipets

Minipets

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: xephire.8324

xephire.8324

Do you guys love mini pets?Find them useful?Or are they just for show.

Minipets

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

Uhh, I don’t see where you want to take the thread but I will bite.
I love them. Not only because I think they are awesome, being loyal companions in mini-mode but also because I like to collect stuff.

Mini Mr Sparkles however made me stop collecting for now.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

Minipets

Posted by: Hka.3942

Hka.3942

I always liked minis, I think it’s pretty cool to have mini monsters following me in my adventures. I’m not really a fan of humanoid ones though, especially in GW2 where we have human NPC 1, 2, 3, etc especially when some of them have the exact same model as others, I wish we could have some more diversity.

Minipets

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

I thought I would like them. Then I used one and saw that it not only deactivates when changing zones but also never keeps up with me. If I travel any distance I turn around and it is half a map a way. Seems kind of pointless unless you are standing in one place most of the time. I suppose they have short legs but I guess they are not for me.

The Burninator

Minipets

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I think their ‘use’ is to be shown off. =)

Minipets

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

I enjoyed mini pets in gw1. I liked getting the random ones at your birthday and being able to trade with friends for ones I didn’t have.

I haven’t gotten into mini pets as much in gw2. I’ve collected less than 20 (4 from HOM, 4 from Halloween, 4 from mail gift, a few more here and there). I use them less here than in gw1. I just don’t remember to get them out and use them.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

Minipets

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

I think their ‘use’ is to be shown off. =)

Can’t really show it off when it is so far behind you no one sees it near you and they don’t know who it belongs to.

The Burninator