Minis cluttering my inventory!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: OmniPotentes.4817

OmniPotentes.4817

I had some expensive minis in a safe box in my inventory when the update went live. I might want to sell them later on hopefully at a profit, but they can’t be placed in material storage. Same thing applies to non account/ soul bound doubles.

Meanwhile my inventory is cluttered with minis.

Thank you for the moneysink update by the way.

Posted by: Serenity.6149

Serenity.6149

Yup, I found that out the hard way. At least they stack now, but still…

I assumed it would still allow us to withdraw one at a time until the stack was fully depleted, but nope, withdrawing one means withdrawing the entire stack.

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

They said that they stay in the collectibles until you take them out, at that point there is no return for the mini. Is this not how it works?

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

Serenity.6149

They said that they stay in the collectibles until you take them out, at that point there is no return for the mini. Is this not how it works?

Before, when you take them out, you take out one at a time. Now, you have to take out the entire stack to take out even one, so if you had a couple you’d be saving to sell, you have to find space elsewhere for them until you sell them all, which is inconvenient if you’re the kind of person who isn’t sure if you want to destroy/unlock the mini or sell it, and want to reserve the ability to sell it later. =P

(edited by Serenity.6149)

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

Before, when you take them out, you take out one at a time. Now, you have to take out the entire stack to take out even one, so if you had a couple you’d be saving to sell, you have to find space elsewhere for them until you sell them all.

I see, thanks.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

Posted by: OmniPotentes.4817

OmniPotentes.4817

It’s still possible to remove 1 by simultaneously dragging the mini and pressing the alt key. Guess they hope some will be suckered into buying more storage space. Well I’m not falling for that.

Posted by: Belisario.3410

Belisario.3410

Feel free to mail me some. Im a new player and would love to put some on my collection, currently got 3.

IGN: Fierce Knuckledust

Serenity.6149

It’s still possible to remove 1 by simultaneously dragging the mini and pressing the alt key. Guess they hope some will be suckered into buying more storage space. Well I’m not falling for that.

Ah, good, I’ll give that a try. Too bad I can’t stuff the other stacks back in though!