Minor Runes - Relegate them to JUNK status

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Minor runes, because there are so few that are ‘salable’ on the Trading Post, should be in the “junk” category to be able to get rid of all of them at once at any Merchant vendor.

Please Anet, enough… Either raise the prices on minor runes so they can be sold on the TP or put them in the “JUNK” category and stop killing my fingers…. Please.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

When I have a lot of minor runes or sigils in my bags I go to the mystic forge and just double click them to forge until there are not enough left to be forged. Occasionally I get a major one to sell. The few left over I sell to vendor or save for when daily mystic forge pops. It doesn’t take that long, reduces the numbers of them and is a lot easier than going one by one to sell to vendor with the added bonus of the occasional major rune.

You, like Anet, are not comprehending the pain from clicking so many times with arthritis, lupus and so many other diseases which cause pain in fingers and hands.

Clicking MORE is not what we need – we need less clicking and more ‘sell all’ xxx , when they become unsalable on the TP.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Posted by: Orion Templar.4589

Orion Templar.4589

We need a way to right-click items to add them to our own custom “junk list”. Then when at a merchant we click the “Sell Junk” button it would sell everything we’ve tagged as junk. There would also need to be an interface to edit the custom junk list to remove items if we later want them not tagged as junk.

Posted by: Tatwi.3562

Tatwi.3562

Along those lines, it would be nifty if there was a checklist somewhere in the UI that had a whack of things we could personally choose to depreciate to junk status, for this purpose.

(edited by Tatwi.3562)