Minor request for a specific hairstyle.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dalennau.2410

Dalennau.2410

I apologize if this is the wrong sub-forum; please let me know.

Anyway, a long-standing disappointment of mine in regards to character customization has to do with the hairstyles available for characters. Please don’t get me wrong; I appreciate what you guys do in putting out new customization updates periodically. However, at least in regards to humans, I feel like I should make a specific request at this point, because I feel let down every time I check the makeover and hairstyle kits when they get updated.

I’m looking for a hairstyle like this lovely lady’s for human characters (especially female):

[img]http://hbr.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/lupita-nyong_o.jpg[/img]

(If I need to use a different image, please let me know that also.)

Some of the available styles are close, but not quite enough. So may I please ask that this style be added in a future hair kit update?

I guess, if anyone wants to request other styles for characters, feel free to use this thread. Or, if there’s already a pre-existing thread for this kind of thing (I didn’t find one?), please re-direct me there?

Thank you for your time!

Posted by: Emiko.3217

Emiko.3217

I know there would probably be clipping issues, but I’d love to see very long straight hair (butt-knee length) as I have very long hair in real.

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

I agree that hair looks quite nice. More styles in general are nice, though I do prefer more fantastical styles in fantasy mmos.

A slider for afro size wouldn’t go amiss.

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Posted by: Emiko.3217

Emiko.3217

How about Princess Buttercup’s hair in ‘The Princess Bride’? Her hair was gloriously long and straight (with waves).

Posted by: nSan.4251

nSan.4251

If we’re talkin human female I’d wanna see a plain ponytail. They have everything but that.

Posted by: Mem no Fushia.7604

Mem no Fushia.7604

I would suggest new ears types for charrs, if I recall we have only one kind and add more broken horns (not only all broken or all healthy) and about new hairstyle: messy hairs, bunch of them, or make messy alternative of every existing hairstyles.

Posted by: Tigaseye.2047

Tigaseye.2047

Yeah, something like that would be nice.

As I’ve said before, I’d also like to see long (just above the waist), natural-looking, wavy hair.

Like the wavy style human females have now (and with movement like that), but a little longer and less layered.

“Turns out when people play the game, they don’t admire your feet at all.” sephiroth