Mirage Feedback

Mirage Feedback

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

First impression: Wow.. Mesmer really didn’t get much this time. Hope it gets better.

…[Illusionary Ambush] , [Axes of Symmetry] and [Jaunt] all failed to remove Deadeye’s Mark. This renders deception basically useless against a Deadeye. Once again, Mesmers are being set out as thief food.

Mesmerising Girl

Mirage Feedback

Posted by: Dondagora.9645

Dondagora.9645

Also another thing to point out:

Sword Clones will not trigger any interrupt traits when they interrupt via Ambush.

This furthers the uselessness of Mirage with non-condi specs.

It also seems dumb that GS Clones won’t trigger Imagined Burden with their Ambush. I was hoping that it’d trigger thrice, but it doesn’t even trigger once. Again, reducing the usefulness of a non-condi weapon.

Mirage Feedback

Posted by: Genesis.5169

Genesis.5169

It sucks alot, and its a condition spec which mesmers have no support for chronomancer is still the way to go.

In before the mods come and take down my post for having an opinion.

These forums are a joke its not for opinions or debate its just a safe place for people to cry at.

Mirage Feedback

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

First impression: Wow.. Mesmer really didn’t get much this time. Hope it gets better.

…[Illusionary Ambush] , [Axes of Symmetry] and [Jaunt] all failed to remove Deadeye’s Mark. This renders deception basically useless against a Deadeye. Once again, Mesmers are being set out as thief food.

Currently deadeye is not the best build, so maybe deception skills could be not that viable but still could be able to deal with him.

It’s a first impression, but i really doubt that mesmers will have hard times against deadeye…

Mirage Feedback

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Currently deadeye is not the best build, so maybe deception skills could be not that viable but still could be able to deal with him.

It’s a first impression, but i really doubt that mesmers will have hard times against deadeye…

AFAIK axes of symmetry is the only skill which is supposed to forcefully detarget you, the other two don’t do that. That aside, the forced detargetting is kind of pointless if we stay marked, as it clearly identifies us. There is reason to be upset over it.

Mirage Feedback

Posted by: Ubi.4136

Ubi.4136

The problem is that EVERY mesmer clone skill should remove it, or it defeats the purpose of the class’ mechanics. You should NOT have to buy the expansion for the skills that detarget you (also meaning you HAVE to play a specific weapon).

I get that they want to sell the expansion, but the expansion should never become a necessity to play 2 of 3 game play modes (pvp and wvw). Or the flip of that, is that a thief “with” the expansion is given an “I win” button facing mesmers.

Lost in the Maguuma [TC]
Te Nosce [TC]

(edited by Ubi.4136)

Mirage Feedback

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Just watched the guild chat, I was wrong. All 3 skills should be forcefully detargetting you.

Mirage Feedback

Posted by: Dondagora.9645

Dondagora.9645

Well, anyway, it seems to be the consensus of our Mesmer Collective that Mirage is bad. Let it be known!