Missed Items on March Spring Sale

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Aerick Blackmoore.8167

Aerick Blackmoore.8167

So now that the March Spring Sale is over, what items did you miss during the Sale?

Personally, the Avian 3 Mini Pack – contains Mini Raven, Owl and Hawk.

For some I suppose it would be the Wide Rim Glasses and the Boxing Gloves.

Anything you would like to see return in a Summer or Winter Sale?

Kind regards,

Aerick

Posted by: Skynet.7201

Skynet.7201

I’d love to see another round. I missed a couple items.

We created the perfect infiltration machine.
Join 9K+ GW2 players: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GW2Gamers/
All are welcome!

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

Character slots.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Really wanted a sale on collection expanders … which is why we didn’t get one because I imagine a lot of other players who hoard mats are waiting on it as well.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Baconomics.8674

Baconomics.8674

I was hoping for character slots to go on sale

Posted by: LimitBreaker.4165

LimitBreaker.4165

Really disappointed with the March sales this year, I mean after kittenty news that new legendaries aren’t in the works at the moment they could have atleast made the community happy by releasing the old requested skins instead of trash that no one wants. I’ve been looking to see wide rim glasses and aviators in the gemstone since I took a break during 2013 and missed them. They bring back bunny ears and wizard hat which is nice but I couldn’t care less about them and only got them for the sake of having them… Typical anet sales tho… I’m just surprised black lion keys weren’t on sale for 2-3 days like they normally do lmao…

Posted by: skigorn.7910

skigorn.7910

Character slots.

I was hoping for this as well, ready to buy a bunch of char slots. I guess I’ll just delete one of my lowbies instead and hope for a sale in the near future.

Posted by: owlslovetrees.4051

owlslovetrees.4051

I was really hoping for the aviator glasses and the wide rims but we never got them, in spite of them being something that was repeatedly asked for. No one was asking for flame and frost dye kits > <

-owlslovetrees

Behellagh.1468

I was really hoping for the aviator glasses and the wide rims but we never got them, in spite of them being something that was repeatedly asked for. No one was asking for flame and frost dye kits > <

Well they did bring back the Wizard’kitten and Bunny Ears, and not just for a day. Dye Packs on the other hand are known money makers although the RNG really sucks on nearly all of them.

They are a more affordable scratch ticket than the BL Keys are in terms of paying off.

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Destroyer pvp scythe skin. Look it up in the wardrobe. I wants it!

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Behellagh.1468

MO has mentioned looking into all those armor skins that are no longer available and seeing if they can come back, somewhere. Problem they’ve said no new armors on the Gem Shop so … in game earnable somehow? PvP rewards again? Maybe expanding them into Fractals and WvW rewards? Meta reward in older high level zones?

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I don’t know if it was sold on one of the days I was away, but I was hoping for the unicorn finisher.

Character slots.

I was hoping for this as well, ready to buy a bunch of char slots. I guess I’ll just delete one of my lowbies instead and hope for a sale in the near future.

Character slots were on sale (reduced price I mean) back in January. I’d be surprised if they had another sale so soon, because they want some people to buy them at full price.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Traced.3495

Traced.3495

Completely expected since it’s not the type of thing to be in these sales, still disappointed every day that there weren’t any very cheap renames.

Watching… waiting.

let the sky fall

Posted by: AlienMenace.7516

AlienMenace.7516

Sport Sunglasses
Wide Rim Glasses

Posted by: Krypto.2069

Krypto.2069

Like you, OP: Avian 3 Mini Pack – contains Mini Raven, Owl and Hawk.

I made Nevermore, so it would be nice to have the Raven mini.

Moonlight [THRU]

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Aviator glasses.

Aerick Blackmoore.8167

Like you, OP: Avian 3 Mini Pack – contains Mini Raven, Owl and Hawk.

I made Nevermore, so it would be nice to have the Raven mini.

Which is the exact same reason I would’ve liked to see them return in March Sale, I’m going for Nevermore too.
What I don’t understand is why they made the Avian 3 pack account bound when it was first sold. . .

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

Inventor’s Sunglasses
Aviator Sunglasses
BOXING GLOVES!!!!!!

>|:(

Aerick Blackmoore.8167

So what’s the list so far:
-Inventor’s Sunglasses
-Aviator Sunglasses
-Boxing Gloves
-Avian 3 Pack
-Sport and Wide Rim sunglasses
-Viper armor
-Expansion slots

What else?

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Phalanx Armor. I missed it by a few days, I was too busy playing PvP and didn’t fire up the TP to have a look, more fool me I guess. I’ve had the 800 gem waiting to buy it for awhile now lol.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

What I don’t understand is why they made the Avian 3 pack account bound when it was first sold. . .

When it was first sold it was a normal gem store mini pack and they’ve all been account bound. Which made sense at the time since it was a direct sale so there was no risk of people ending up with useless extras or spending money to try and get it and ending up with nothing.

But I agree, since they were added to black lion chests instead they really should be tradable so people who are stuck with more than they want can sell them to people who want them.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Aerick Blackmoore.8167

When it was first sold it was a normal gem store mini pack and they’ve all been account bound. Which made sense at the time since it was a direct sale so there was no risk of people ending up with useless extras or spending money to try and get it and ending up with nothing.

But I agree, since they were added to black lion chests instead they really should be tradable so people who are stuck with more than they want can sell them to people who want them.

Thanks for the explanation, sounds plausible indeed, shame they can’t retoractively undo the account bound status on those Ravens, oh well, something to look forward to for… another 2.5 years.

Behellagh.1468

They just need to allow them to be tossed into the forge if it’s account bound. It’s the mail carriers in the chests that need to be tradable.

RIP City of Heroes